User Avatar Image

Episode 2 Release Dates are out!!! June 27th for Xbox / June 29th PSN/PC/Mac

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 78.2K users
New poll by community request! No prizes on this one for getting it right, except of course everlasting glory and the undying adulation of fellow forum members.

If for some reason you're looking for the dead thread, it's over here (closed to new posts).

[B]divisionten edit: My prize for a comission still stands. One random person who guesses the correct date (as decided by a RNG) will receive a comission of their choice as described in the earlier poll. I have to pick randomly this time because Puzzlebox beat me to poll making. So get guessińg![/B]

WINNERS: By a random D10 die roll (disregarding numbers 8-9-0 for the first and 0 for the second) we have our winners!

The_Ripper and trueblue43 will receive a commission for correctly guessing the date!
3.7K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • vengeful_ninja;630144 said:
    They will not reply. They have not got enough respect for their fans to respond...
    Its funny because they've responded to us multiple times.
  • And it's out of their control, it's Sony Europe who're delaying it.
  • Ahh here we go. I bet you guys are the ones who were all up in telltales face when they didn't say a word about why it was delayed but as soon as you got the game, you kiss their arses. I paid for a season pass and i want my game. Is that too much to ask? Who said it was Sony Europe's fault?
  • Sorry RobD. Didn't realise you were from Wales, lol.
  • I'm going away for a month on thursday so I REALLY hope they release it on wednesday :eek:

It would suck to wait another month :p
  • RobD;630222 said:
    And it's out of their control, it's Sony Europe who're delaying it.
    it may be out of their control, but it was still telltale games that released it a month late when they ORIGINALLY said it was once a month. yes, they recently changed it to PERIODICALLY, but thats just to cover their own behinds. by releasing it a month late, they held everyone else up as well, so technically its their fault. had they released it on time, everyone would have played it a long time ago
  • So we don't know when its out in uk?
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    vengeful_ninja;630258 said:
    Who said it was Sony Europe's fault?
    Final PSN episode build was finished, submitted, then tested and approved by Sony US & there's nothing the TTG guys would love more than that this episode releases in full.

So in all honesty, what do you think?

/edit: Sorry guys, my post was pretty mudslinging. I have no idea what causes this delay. I just think putting all blame on Telltale by default is a bit unfair.
  • User Avatar Image
    PBP
    Vainamoinen;630405 said:
    Final PSN episode build was finished, submitted, then tested and approved by Sony US & there's nothing the TTG guys would love more than that this episode releases in full.

Come on guys, lets go to the EU PS3 forums :D
  • Vainamoinen;630405 said:

The question here is: "how Telltale managed with Episode 1 for releasing for all plataforms simultaneosly?" . Ok, they had technical issues wuth their own servers to releasing the Telltale store version but the other platforms had no problem.

I think there were some scheduling issues with the platforms.
This discussion has been closed.