1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Day 12 : Winner The Whispered World
    Day 13 : Two Worlds vs The Witcher EE
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    I'd love to play the Whispered World again. But I paid full price back then for a retail version that was ridiculously bugged, had TWO ridiculously bugged copy protections and crashed with a frequency previously unknown to man. Patches were had, none of them repaired anything. I think Daedalic still owes me a functioning game. No way am I going to buy this AGAIN, giving them even more money for not patching their game.
  • lackoo;629793 said:
    Day 12 : Winner The Whispered World
    Day 13 : Two Worlds vs The Witcher EE
    No no no, that's boring! If you're gonna do this, do it with style! With flair! With italics!

:p

More seriously, I find it immensely helpful to add a link each time I post the day's battle. Means I don't have to keep searching through the thread for one.

I already own both Two Worlds and The Witcher. Don't know which one to pick! Thoughts?
  • Two Worlds is winning, despite the fact it sucks. But I guess that's what happens when GOG just gave away The Witcher for free on their service twice.
  • Day 14 : a battle between Little Big Adventure and Another Worlds: 15th Anniversary Edition.

Cast your vote!
    Darth Marsden;629909 said:
    No no no, that's boring! If you're gonna do this, do it with style! With flair! With italics!
    Are you satisfied ? :p
  • lackoo;631008 said:
    Are you satisfied ? :p
    Very. :D
  • I would consider getting the GOG versions of TTG games if each season had a way to play consecutive episodes without needing to exit to desktop.
  • Chyron8472;631337 said:
    I would consider getting the GOG versions of TTG games if each season had a way to play consecutive episodes without needing to exit to desktop.
    This will NEVER happen. Stop requesting it.:mad:
  • Personally I'd buy it if they included high-res versions of the cover art used for the posters.
  • Rather Dashing;631355 said:
    Personally I'd buy it if they included high-res versions of the cover art used for the posters.
    What game are you talking about?
Add Comment