User Avatar Image

***** was still alive!!!!!!! /SPOILERS

posted by Joshua1991 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.8K users
So I was doing a second playthrough of Ep 2 last night and I noticed closely that Larry was still alive, he was talking in his breath before Kenny smashed his head and brains in.

Sorry if I'm late on this just noticed this!
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i played it two different times, well my girl played one.

first time, she wasnt tapping X quick enough and kenny dropped it on larry

second time, i played and tapped X immediately, larry took a gasp for air (his mouth opens and chest moves) then kenny dropped the salt brick on him anyways. pissed me off so much that im going to murder kenny and his family if i get the chance
  • BSM;631426 said:
    I could swear that I saw him open his eyes and mouth, briefly, before Kenny a-salted (sorry) him.
    So he became a zombie then.
  • Mermaid;631410 said:
    Isn't the real question: Were those the dying breaths of human Larry or the first breaths of zombie Larry?
    either way, kenny could have waited the extra 30 seconds to find out.

hell, just use a belt to tie up his legs.
  • marcu5;631431 said:
    either way, kenny could have waited the extra 30 seconds to find out.

hell, just use a belt to tie up his legs.
    A salt lick is a bad weapon for a moving target - and his head would have moved with noone daring to hold it in place.
  • Mermaid;631437 said:
    A salt lick is a bad weapon for a moving target - and his head would have moved with noone daring to hold it in place.
    i disagree. only takes a few seconds to see if the person awakening is a zombie or human. you can't move much with your legs bound. the way i see it, kenny is a murderer. i wish i had the option to do something similar to duck when everyone thought he was bit.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Do zombies even breathe? Well, I assume that a lot of the sounds they make are somehow related to heavy breathing, so, OK. ;)
  • Vainamoinen;631465 said:
    Do zombies even breathe? Well, I assume that a lot of the sounds they make are somehow related to heavy breathing, so, OK. ;)
    LeChuck did a lot of breathing as a zombie - and he even talked!
    So does Mona in A Vampyre Story (assuming zombies and vampires are pretty much alike ;) )
  • You killed my larry!!!
  • did someone try not to choose between kenny and lily (letting the time pass)? what happens then?
  • Cornson;631396 said:
    how could be breath with no pulse or hearth beat? :)
    who are we to guess she was measuring it properly? seems like she was even doing cpr wrong because soon as i started; he gasped for air
This discussion has been closed.