User Avatar Image

Crazy Lady in the forest Owned the car at the end? /SPOILERS

posted by pwnah on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users
at the end doug showed us the footage on the cam corder and it showed a clip with the crazy lady stomping something in a car, is that the same car you find at the end?

But if it was the lights have been on for a hell of a long time. idk but i was just thinking

:P

Thoughts?:)
115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • First of all a car battery can last a couple of hours, depending on the age of the battery. And this is with the engine turn off.
    Since everything in episode 2 occurred in one day you may be on to something.
    In addition to that, don't forget she also had a child in the same age as Clem. And in the car they found a hoodie same size as Clem.
  • the car probably belonged to someone we haven't seen yet. might even belong to the bandits.

or it just be as simple as a prepared survivor got bit or killed himself
  • TellTallDoNotDoThisAgain;631418 said:

In addition to that, don't forget she also had a child in the same age as Clem. And in the car they found a hoodie same size as Clem.
    Now I think it is probably the bandit's car, and unfortunately it kind of makes sense that they found the girl's jacket in the car if it is.
  • I wonder why Jolene calls Linda a rapist also is Linda a reference to Evil Dead's Linda who is an S-Mart employee
  • I personally think that whoever owned the car is long gone.

The doors were left open, and the light was on, but when Lee goes to start the car, it is out of gas. The car was most likely abandoned, along with a large supply of food because a small group wouldn't have been able to haul it around.

It will be interesting to see, however, if the owner of the car is still alive, and will be able to recognize that we raided the car by recognizing the sweater we give to Clem (if you give it to her).
  • Sisterofshane;631912 said:

It will be interesting to see, however, if the owner of the car is still alive, and will be able to recognize that we raided the car by recognizing the sweater we give to Clem (if you give it to her).
    Yeah, that's the only reason I had for not looting the car.

Also the battery wasn't dead so it couldn't have been abandoned for too long.
  • @Dildor, I agree that the car is only recently abandoned, but the point I was trying to make is that I believe it was purposeful, and that the owners probably had no intention of returning to claim whatever they left in it.
  • i keep telllin ya the owners taking a dump somewhere
  • CapnJay;631943 said:
    i keep telllin ya the owners taking a dump somewhere
    The guy needs to eat more fiber if his dump takes long enough to make his car run out of gas...:D
  • Well he was passing through from Saint Johns dairy, human meat is very constipating.
This discussion has been closed.