User Avatar Image

TWD: Ep. 2 - download keeps stopping

posted by UpsetFan#1 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Hey Guys,

I am running The Walking Dead video game on a Mac and am having a hard time downloading the second episode. It keeps saying my internet is cutting out, even though I know that my internet is working fine. When it "cuts out", it starts me back at 1%….

What should I do?

contact TTG?
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Im having the same freaking problem! Im so peeved, I pre-ordered the series and cannot play epi 2 because of this. I have a mac too it does the same thing. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program, tried it on a different mac, downloading wired and wirelessly... Im at a loss. No Idea.
  • I emailed the support email for TTG, but judging by their communication skills with the delay, I don't expect great support service.
  • I have the same problem, the download works fine until 81% when I get the same message about my internet connection not working properly.
  • I exactly have the same problem, connection gets down at 81% completion ... I cannot not wait playing the second season, help !!!!!
  • Same here and it's annoying! I have tried on different internet connection but it stops all the time! PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! We have payed for the game ffs!
  • I get exactly the same error message at 81% time after time. Also on OS X.
  • I have exactly the same issue. Internet connection disconnects, when I'm clearly still online. I bought the full game on Mac before release and I can't download episode 2.

And the fact that I'm playing on a Macbook Air is also annoying as the fans are blowing hard while I'm downloading. This solution for getting future episodes is very bad indeed.
  • No it is time to help us here! SERVICE PLEASE?!
  • Is it possible to contact support? Can someone try and contact TTG and have them respond in this thread?
  • I've got the same issue on my PC. I've been trying to download since Saturday and I'm finally up to 48%. At first it would get up to 2% and then fail, dropping back to 1%. After more or less constantly trying to download, I got up to 15%, 32% and finally 48%, with many, many many failed attempts that didn't progress at all.

I have a slow connection, but I can stream from YouTube and download other files without any issues.
This discussion has been closed.