User Avatar Image

"Let's Play The Walking Dead" by Community Members (merged threads)

posted by NukemDukem on - last edited - Viewed by 10.5K users
183 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • OMG, just finished the episode...
    :o

so sad...
    will be preparing the video for upload as soon as possible, uploading it on the other hand may take some time...

anyone has any guess what choices I made? :o
    I don't even know what i did...
    but i'm sticking by it...

no commentary this time (yay right?)
    but i'll put annotations on my thoughts in each moments.
    :eek:
  • If anyone wants to follow it, I have a let's play just starting for this game, I have not played it before so it's all going to be new to me.

Zombies are kind of my nemesis, I have been freaked out by them ever since watching George A Romero's original classic, Dawn of the Dead, so it's going to be tough doing this ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKtRMhgASII
  • Zombies are lovaly fellas.
  • loved your reaction to zombie cop at end!
  • I hope you weren't implying Dawn of the Dead was Romero's first zombie movie, as that would be borderline treason.
  • May I ask what program you are using to record this, how much FPS you get, how large are the video chunks and what specs your PC has.
    I've wanted to do similar for quite some time now but I don't know what software to use.

I don't like Fraps because I don't have so much free space and Playclaw delays the sound of the video (not sure if it delays the sound on all games or only on Left 4 Dead (Valve game)).
  • PuhChewyChomp;633624 said:
    I hope you weren't implying Dawn of the Dead was Romero's first zombie movie, as that would be borderline treason.
    No, I was implying the Original version freaked me out, not the remake.
  • YamiRaziel;633629 said:
    May I ask what program you are using to record this, how much FPS you get, how large are the video chunks and what specs your PC has.
    I've wanted to do similar for quite some time now but I don't know what software to use.

I don't like Fraps because I don't have so much free space and Playclaw delays the sound of the video (not sure if it delays the sound on all games or only on Left 4 Dead (Valve game)).
    Fraps
    I set fraps to record 30fps
    3.9 Gig
    i5
    ATI 6870
    Win 7 64
    8 gig ram

I did not have the latest video drivers installed when I filmed this + the next 3 or 4 episodes. I have just installed the new drivers tonight so hopefully it will imporve the performance for the next time I recored.
  • Which version of fraps are you using?
    How do you record your voice?

I've always had problems with fraps. The videos are extremely huge while recording, sound delays, game runs slower. Also my voice is a very quiet compared to the rest of the sound.

My pc specs are:
    Intel i7, q740, @ 1.73 GGz
    6 gb of ram, Win 7 64 bit and ATI Radeon HD 5650

Any tips and ideas?
This discussion has been closed.