User Avatar Image

Bags of Hammers The Duck Support Group

posted by ozzmann on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
OK its high time Duck gets his own support group! I mean surely I'm not the only one who thinks Duck is awesome and should live..am I?

Duck seems to me like the kind of kid who may be a card short of a full deck but has a heart of gold. I'd like to see Clem take him under her wing so to speak. Clem should protect Duck and teach him things ya know, kinda like a big sister would do!:D

[ATTACH]3071[/ATTACH]
80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ducks In Kings Service
    whatever Hellocuthulu's siggie is and the Anti Clem society

There's plenty of Pro Duck Support Groups
  • CapnJay;636391 said:
    Ducks In Kings Service
    whatever Hellocuthulu's siggie is and the Anti Clem society

There's plenty of Pro Duck Support Groups
    Good to hear! Long live Duck!:D
  • Long Live Queen Clementine
  • This thread is also becoming creepy like the Clementine's one, though at least in this case it is a male character.

I know these characters are just computer generated, but come on.
  • Clord;636422 said:
    This thread is also becoming creepy like the Clementine's one, though at least in this case it is a male character.

I know these characters are just computer generated, but come on.
    hey mr killjoy google 'roleplay'
  • Milosuperspesh;636458 said:
    Milo, make a will save to resist Killjoy's petrifying gaze.
  • Milosuperspesh;636458 said:
    There is difference between roleplaying and pretending to be Dwarf or something else in the some magical world and making the cult who worships the character while calling it roleplaying.

Heck one of greatest RPG series called Final Fantasy exists thanks to Tabletop RPG games.
  • Theres more then just Dungeons and Dragon Roleplaying hell we have a whole forum dedicated to Walking Dead Roleplay
This discussion has been closed.