User Avatar Image

Strong Mad's Room???

posted by names_are_useless on - last edited - Viewed by 683 users
Hey my first post here! :D

Anyways, we've seen a number of videos featuring the Strong House. We've seen:

- Strong Bad's Room
- Strong Sad's Room
- The Basement
- Kitchen (NEW!)
- The Computer Room

But where's Strong Mad's Room!? Where will I get origami in the shape of a "praying mantis"!? Where am I supposed to get a handful of pasta salad from a clothing drawer!? And how will I get the jibblies from a creepy painting!?

ANSWER ME THAT TELLTALE! :(



:p

P.S. After checking the hrwiki, I almost forgot about including the room with The Cheat's Tangerine Dreams (which may just be the regular Computer Room). Would be awesome for SB to make jokes about how "new" and "uneedfully powerful" it is :cool:

Oh and The Bathroom ... wow I'm such a H*R nerd purist :p
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Why would we show everything in the house in a teaser video?! :)

    To clarify: I'm not saying everything in the entire continuity of H*R is in there, but I am saying that we aren't giving everything away on day one.
  • Jake;63650 said:
    Why would we show everything in the house in a teaser video?! :)

    To clarify: I'm not saying everything in the entire continuity of H*R is in there, but I am saying that we aren't giving everything away on day one.
    But its been past Day 1 since you announced the game :p

    I expect an answer by Monday Morning ;)
  • The calendar system used by Telltale is different to our own. They may have figured out that you're supposed to turn the page every month but they haven't worked out the marking-off-squares thing yet.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Sorry, by "day one" I meant the media we released on day one. We're not really going to talk about locations and stories and characters much until the first episode is very close to release.
  • Darn you! Darn you to heck for making us actually be patient!

    Don't you know that we live in a society that highly values instantaneous gratification??

    :P
  • Jake;63655 said:
    Sorry, by "day one" I meant the media we released on day one. We're not really going to talk about locations and stories and characters much until the first episode is very close to release.
    Estimate "very close" for the impatient like myself :p
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Well, the episode comes out in June and it's april, so sometime between then and now :) In the meantime hopefully you can be distracted by the forum and the Dev Blog, and the rest of the H*R stuff that always goes on!
  • Heh, remember that withouth the Homestar Wiki even the brothers Chap forget what went where & when.
  • AHHHHHHH you idiot you forgot the the stick, bubs concession stand, the hills, the locker rooms, the spooky woods, inside the jibblies painting, and Marzipan's house
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Strong Awesome;66829 said:
    AHHHHHHH you idiot you forgot the the stick, bubs concession stand, the hills, the locker rooms, the spooky woods, inside the jibblies painting, and Marzipan's house
    none of those are in the game this is a lie. who knows whats in the game???
Add Comment