User Avatar Image

Affecting Clementine

posted by Death689God on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
Due to Clem-Clem echoing what you say in Hershel's Barn in the St. Johns' Barn, it's becoming clear that the choices you make with her matter. As such, I'd like to know how others are raising her compared to me.

I try to be honest and direct with her, reasoning instead of pandering, and I'm making my choices in the mindset of making her a survivor... As Lee, you've basically become her adoptive parent, and I believe a parents job is to prepare their child for the world. And preparing a child for this world means making some tough calls, most of them I've been willing to make.
But I'm never Cold, I told her I'd find her hat and I make sure she stays fed and I fixed the swing just for her. But still, I eliminated outside threats like Jolene and the Saint Johns, I stole from the car, I tried to save Larry since he was one of our own, etc, etc, etc.
59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Death689God;638073 said:
    Unlike that one Dumbass U Can't Kill. (See what I did there?)
    Well you win.

Don't know what the contest was, but you win.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Death689God;638073 said:

Personally I think Clem-Clem's smart enough to know that we're stealing for the group, not just personal gain. She's a really smart girl... Unlike that one Dumbass U Can't Kill. (See what I did there?)
  • Vainamoinen;638153 said:
    How about now? :cool:
  • Gman5852;638134 said:
    Well you win.

Don't know what the contest was, but you win.
    The Contest was Fun With Acronyms, silly.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FunWithAcronyms
  • What I wonder is how death will affect Clem. She saw Larry get killed, as well as other people. What's interesting is how death affected the children in the Walking Dead universe and how it has changed them dramatically.
  • Remember the look on Carleys face when she shot the toilet monster now put that look on Clems face when she first has to kill one.
  • Zeruis;638324 said:
    What I wonder is how death will affect Clem. She saw Larry get killed, as well as other people. What's interesting is how death affected the children in the Walking Dead universe and how it has changed them dramatically.
    That's also an interesting point. Children are a lot more adaptable than people give them credit for, if things get too bad they can literally block it all out like it never happened... I haven't read the Comics myself, but I hope they don't handle it the way the TV series did. Carl just got annoying by the end of season 2.
  • I try to be honest with her without being TOO direct. SHe's a kid afterall. So I try for example if something cruel happens to say the truth but not directly.Also I will always side with her. spoilers: if she doesn't want stuff to be stolen from a car I won't do it! And I won't kill people infront of her (as in episode 2). And she always be the first to get any food etc off me. She is a very well designed character I really got a protective feeling about her already.
  • CapnJay;638328 said:
    Remember the look on Carleys face when she shot the toilet monster now put that look on Clems face when she first has to kill one.
    thanks i'll do that of screeny mem thread ;) might be a bit wierd tho..
  • don't caption it then just include it if you can get the look of horror right and just post that clem will probably have the same reaction when she's forced to kill her first walker
This discussion has been closed.