User Avatar Image

Let's say there is going to be a "season 2"...

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
Would you rather have the story of Lee continued or a entire new story?
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i think we'd all love several seasons of Clem and Lee but i think of it from the programming perspective
  • CapnJay;638483 said:
    i think we'd all love several seasons of Clem and Lee but i think of it from the programming perspective
    I know that it would be hard for TT to release ports that coincide with your decisions from season 1, but would add-ons to the current Walking Dead application for season 2 be a problem?
  • don't ask me ask jake mike harrison and the others
  • CapnJay;638489 said:
    don't ask me ask jake mike harrison and the others
    That is, if they improve their "communication" in the questions thread or elsewhere.
  • Lets say there is going to be a "Season two" or lets say Season one gets delayed before it does. You're going to have to depend on the honesty of developers if you're going to make it. And if those same people get to questioning yours, you're going to be in trouble.
  • CapnJay;638511 said:
    Lets say there is going to be a "Season two" or lets say Season one gets delayed before it does. You're going to have to depend on the honesty of developers if you're going to make it. And if those same people get to questioning yours, you're going to be in trouble.
    Silently stare until Shaun's scream is heard.
  • I hope they do different stories
  • well it would be awhile from last i sen they are gonna be working on the fables series next.
  • I would like something like this: The second season is about Lee again. Then, in a third or fourth season ( because I expect the game not to end), Clementine is the main character, with 18, and the most of the others are dead.
  • The Walking Doug

in all seriousnes, i want Lee's story to be rounded up and start anew with someone else, with the timeline of the universe continueing (IE, if lee died, he would still be dead when ep 2 starts)

but i wouldnt mind seeing lee again as long as they dont give us a cliffhanger
This discussion has been closed.