63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Zeruis;638935 said:
    About the same time that episode 3 of TT's game comes out. We need Rick to become like this again:
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101206124438/walkingdead/images/a/af/The_Walking_Dead_-64_-_Page_24.jpg

Amen to the attachment. If they can get back to the safezone before the attack begins and hold them off long enough to regroup, I'd say Negan is gonna pray that he was the Governor after Rick and crew get through with him.
  • Zeruis;638935 said:
    About the same time that episode 3 of TT's game comes out. We need Rick to become like this again:
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101206124438/walkingdead/images/a/af/The_Walking_Dead_-64_-_Page_24.jpg
    When was that? If it was the governor, we might want to think differently as Rick and Carl were the only survivors from that.
  • i must admit i cried when Glenn died i could not believe it. he was my favorite and i am sad that he is gone,I still miss Tyreese i wonder who will be next:( i cant wait till rick kicks the fucking shit out of negan
  • Gman5852;638939 said:
    When was that? If it was the governor, we might want to think differently as Rick and Carl were the only survivors from that.
    That scen is from when they were holed up in the church, and the people who kidnapped and ate Dale's leg were fucking with them. They did in fact learn the hard way that they were "fucking with the wrong people."
  • I'm not sure but I feel a bit disappointed. I mean it was okay but he material felt very short and not nearly as epic as the Governor arc. I really liked Glenn but to be honest I think I like him more in the TV show. Lately in the comics, he hasn't really been doing anything.

I expected it to be a little more epic than that. Anyway still a very good issue and now the long wait begins again.

P.S I'm happy that it wasn't Andrea the one to die :)
  • One thing I know for sure, Rick will murder that son of a b****. And, when he does, I will enjoy every panel of it.
    Rest in peace ______, Issues # 2-100.
  • Dark_Lord_of_All;639028 said:
    One thing I know for sure, Rick will murder that son of a b****. And, when he does, I will enjoy every panel of it.
    Rest in peace ______, Issues # 2-100.
    But will he?
    Rick didn't even kill the governor, Lilly did. Heck Rick doesn't even know the governor is dead! We don't know what will happen here.
  • Dammit, I've been looking forward to 100 for months now, picked up the issue after work and just finished reading it. Still in shock from what happened, he was one of my favorite characters. Such a disturbing way to go.
This discussion has been closed.