User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.9K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Comrade Pants;638013 said:
    I knew a guy whose job was to promote Captain Morgan, he attended the interview dressed as a Captain Morgan swashbuckler and wooed them over with his antics.

This is the same man who made a birthday cake for breakfast just because he felt like it.
  • JedExodus;638377 said:
    I knew a guy whose job was to promote Captain Morgan, he attended the interview dressed as a Captain Morgan swashbuckler and wooed them over with his antics.

This is the same man who made a birthday cake for breakfast just because he felt like it.
    If this man isn't immortalized in song and legend, your circle of friends is slacking.
  • Rather Dashing doesn't know how much 80 dollars is. Also, that thing doesn't look like it would be very comfortable in your hand.
  • GuruGuru214;639132 said:
    Also, that thing doesn't look like it would be very comfortable in your hand.
    It doesn't look it, and that was a concern of mine when I bought it, but I decided that if it was uncomfortable I could return the thing because Amazon's return policy is really good.

It actually fits really well. The way I hold a mouse, my thumb naturally rests on the "1" button, which is roughly mirrored on the other side, so the front "jags" are never actually in my hand at all. It actually fits a LOT better than my old(admittedly crappy) desktop mouse did.
  • A Blues Brothers Blu-Ray for my Dad's birthday later this month. Getting it out of the way early.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    GuruGuru214;639132 said:
    doesn't know how much 80 dollars is.
    Shouldn't we stop using this as a forum meme?! ;)
    GuruGuru214;639132 said:
    Also, that thing doesn't look like it would be very comfortable in your hand.
    The EMPIRE is not comfortable. It's functional!!
  • Vainamoinen;639268 said:
    The EMPIRE is not comfortable. It's functional!!

Better Empire.
  • Just brought a classic hardcover edition of Lord of the Flies by William Golding.
  • Vainamoinen;639268 said:
    Shouldn't we stop using this as a forum meme?! ;)
    Probably, but I couldn't help myself, seeing as that's how much he spent on it.
Add Comment