User Avatar Image

So, how are you raising Clementine? [Spoilers]

posted by BlackmesaExp on - last edited - Viewed by 6.7K users
I didn't see a thread that asked this question, so I now ask it myself...

Personally, I'm going for a über-good Clem, who has an excellent moral compass, and who sees my Lee as someone that never steals or jabs people with pitchforks - admittedly, that means she's not very pragmatic, but at least I'm not a monster in her eyes.

I changed my mind after doing some thinking (that thinking being influenced by some of the posts here) and rerolled my game completely - ultimately, the only changes that affected Clem was my choice to steal from the car. It hurt to do it but I decided that she needs to learn that survival comes before anything else. However I also tried to instill in her other good values - I spared the brothers, tried to save Larry, etc...

So, basically, what choices did you make concerning Clem/when she was present? Also, what word did you teach her in the barn? I taught her manure, like a responsible father-figure (with a badass voice) :D
160 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • CapnJay;639342 said:
    it took me ten times and a lucky guess to hit B and X to do the punches repeatedly
    The first time I just pushed him to the electric fence.
  • yeah me too but the punch option is so much satisfying especially if carleys with you and you get both cutscenes
  • Zeruis;639366 said:
    The first time I just pushed him to the electric fence.
    This.

    The whole "Don't you walk away from me" bit sounded truly epic.
    All it needs is some slowmo with suitable music and it's a hit.
  • CapnJay;639377 said:
    yeah me too but the punch option is so much satisfying especially if carleys with you and you get both cutscenes
    It is satisfying, true...
  • your not... BAD are you lee?
  • Death689God;639384 said:
    I just felt a bit of pride at the thought of it. XD
    "Aww, my little girl growing up and going to kill people."
    I'm reminded of the Disney animated movie Mulan all of a sudden...
  • BlackmesaExp;639390 said:
    "Aww, my little girl growing up and going to kill people."
    I'm reminded of the Disney animated movie Mulan all of a sudden...
    Basically, well as long as the person deserved it. I really dig the whole Vigilante thing, and in a world with no rules... Someone has to take the role of the Regulator. :cool:
  • Death689God;639397 said:
    Basically, well as long as the person deserved it. I really dig the whole Vigilante thing, and in a world with no rules... Someone has to take the role of the Regulator. :cool:
    You can love anarchy, I'll just hide beind you while you shoot the undead...
  • So Lee becomes Nicholas Cage and Clementine becomes hitgirl?
This discussion has been closed.