User Avatar Image

Death of a child in a game?

posted by thestalkinghead on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
do you think that it is possible for any of the children in the game to die?

the death or killing of a child is usually to controversial to get in a game, so this could mean that we should play the game knowing that a child wont die.

i have tried very hard (dont think its possible) to agree with larry and kill duck, but i could never do it, so does this mean children cant die?
120 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • thestalkinghead;639447 said:
    but do you think they would have ever had her attack one of them and make them bash her brains in with a rock or something? that would be to much, even for the walking dead wouldn't it?
    Compared to what happened to some of the other kids in the comic, that's literally nothing.
    Yup. As a walker.
    Wasn't it a little girl in a nightgown carrying a teddy bear? If I remember correctly, Rick shoots her in the head before the first commercial break.
  • Marleysativa;639468 said:
    Compared to what happened to some of the other kids in the comic, that's literally nothing.

Wasn't it a little girl in a nightgown carrying a teddy bear? If I remember correctly, Rick shoots her in the head before the first commercial break.
    Yeah. Rick thought she was alive for a second.
  • The_Cheshire_Cat;639399 said:
    I'm all for it.

Start with the stupid kid.
    Does an "overgrown kid with questionable morals" count?

Referring to Kenny, of course. :P

I think Lee and the group would be a lot better without him on board. Duck can stay. I kinda like him - he looked SO happy when I offered him food!
  • hmm why would a walker be carrying a teddy bear? Muscle Memory?
  • CapnJay;639474 said:
    hmm why would a walker be carrying a teddy bear? Muscle Memory?
    Why would a walker try to open the door to her house? Or use a rock to smash in a window? They do all kinds of crazy things.
  • maybe walkers aren't the monsters... maybe WE are the monsters
  • CapnJay;639481 said:
    maybe walkers aren't the monsters... maybe WE are the monsters
    First rule of a zombie apocalypse.
  • Zeruis;639484 said:
    First rule of a zombie apocalypse.
    I am legend
  • Death689God;639478 said:
    Why would a walker try to open the door to her house? Or use a rock to smash in a window? They do all kinds of crazy things.
    yeah i thought it was weird that the zombies used rocks to break down the glass doors to get in the building with Merle Dixon cuffed to the roof, but maybe using simple tools is counted as instinct
  • That's deep, you guys, and very true. Walkers are reduced to animals in a way - they go around in packs and try to hunt for food.

But they don't attack each other. The living does.
This discussion has been closed.