63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Zeruis;638935 said:
    About the same time that episode 3 of TT's game comes out. We need Rick to become like this again:
    http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101206124438/walkingdead/images/a/af/The_Walking_Dead_-64_-_Page_24.jpg
    hell yes!
    negan deserves a painful death!
  • "But will he?
    Rick didn't even kill the governor, Lilly did. Heck Rick doesn't even know the governor is dead! We don't know what will happen here."

Agree, Kirkman is unpredictable. Negan's time will come, I just hope it's Rick that ends him. He owes it to _____. The dude saved his life. If not Rick, then, at least, I hope kirkman gives Negan the Michonne on gov treatment. That will satisfy my rage!!!
  • Marleysativa;638981 said:
    Things like this happening in the comics when people talk about sunshine and rainbow endings to this game crack me up. They have no idea what they've gotten themselves into.
    The amount of Truth in that statement can not be understated.
  • Gman5852;638967 said:
    So you clicked on a thread that says "SPOILERS INSIDE" and was shocked to see spoilers?

Yeah, not your brightest move.
    I knew what I was getting into. I already read it. Still typing spoilers and spacing something out when there's a tag made for it is pretty pointless.
  • Maybe that's the difference between the two arcs. In the first one, Rick ran and had to have someone else clean up his mess. Maybe in this one, Rick will emerge the victor.
  • Justice was served with the Governor. Remember what Michonne did to him...

I wish she would have had enough time to finish the job, they'd probably still be still at the prison (though the prison arc was pretty long, the story needed to advance)

I thought it was going to be Rick going this time. I really did. A guy in the comic book store even told me "you're going to hate this issue"

I have no doubts Negan will get his, I'm hoping he is slain by his own bat. "Lucille" or whatever
  • bghjkl;639485 said:
    Justice was served with the Governor. Remember what Michonne did to him...

I wish she would have had enough time to finish the job, they'd probably still be still at the prison (though the prison arc was pretty long, the story needed to advance)

I thought it was going to be Rick going this time. I really did. A guy in the comic book store even told me "you're going to hate this issue"

I have no doubts Negan will get his, I'm hoping he is slain by his own bat. "Lucille" or whatever
    The hype leading up to the issue was pretty underwhelming. 8 variant covers and only 1 death?
  • Zeruis;639493 said:
    The hype leading up to the issue was pretty underwhelming. 8 variant covers and only 1 death?
    You're forgetting about Abraham.
  • WingSP117;639549 said:
    You're forgetting about Abraham.
    Oh yeah. I meant in the 100th issue. But in the arc overall, Abraham was one of my favorite characters.
This discussion has been closed.