63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Zeruis;639555 said:
    Oh yeah. I meant in the 100th issue. But in the arc overall, Abraham was one of my favorite characters.
    Yeah, I kind of agree. Once I saw that they were actually attacking Ricks group I figured I was going to see a blood bath of pretty much everyone with him. Strange seeing Carl actually cry again, I thought he had became a sociopath after being shot...again.

I still can't get that damn image of Glenn screaming Maggie's name out with his head bashed in.
  • WingSP117;639565 said:
    Yeah, I kind of agree. Once I saw that they were actually attacking Ricks group I figured I was going to see a blood bath of pretty much everyone with him. Strange seeing Carl actually cry again, I thought he had became a sociopath after being shot...again.

I still can't get that damn image of Glenn screaming Maggie's name out with his head bashed in.
    It's physically amazing how the survivors "hold" on to something even during their apparent deaths. Abraham, with a crossbow in his eye, managed to explain his sentiments about Rosita before he succumbed. Glenn, while getting his brain mushed, still could cry out Maggie's name.
  • Was Glenn as popular in the comics as he is in the tv show?
  • trd84;639596 said:
    Was Glenn as popular in the comics as he is in the tv show?
    I'd say he's WAY more popular.
  • zeruis;639611 said:
    i'd say he's way more popular.
    far
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    ALL CAPS lS lMPOSSlBLE
  • vainamoinen;639658 said:
    all caps ls lmposslble
    outrage
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    l GAVE YOU A HlNT HERE! :D
  • I can't believe it :( ./tear

You know Rick and Michonne are gonna be gettin them some sweet revenge though!

Maybe Maggie will put on her big girl panties and help!
This discussion has been closed.