User Avatar Image

[Spoiler]Clementine's mother

posted by Nightmare13245 on - last edited - Viewed by 13.1K users
I can not believe no one has posted about this yet. I seriously believe that Jolene was Clementine's mother. Firstly, she had Clementine's hat inside her tent, secondly at the end of episode two she was focusing on filming Clementine. Now, it could be coincidences, but at the camp when lee and the cannibal confronted her, if you choice the "Where did you get this hat?" dialog option, this is what she says.

Lee: "Where did you get this hat?"
Jolene: "The little girl."
Lee: "You STOLE it from her."
Jolene: "So what if I did? You stole her from ME!!!"

You can also check it on video, skip to 7:00.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7NzqPPhCvA

So, the cannibal (can't remember his name :P) actually (if its true) shot Clementine's mother. You still think the bastard deserved to live at the end of episode 2, and do you think my theory is correct? :)

EDIT: Actually slash what I said, her real mother is named Diana, http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Diana, but this gave me another theory, do you think it was Clementine's mothers sister? Maybe her cousin? That would explain the You stole her from me part. It could also be her babysitter, who says the zombie in episode 1 'was' the baby sitter? She could also have a secret big sister that ran away/moved, and thus was not in the family picture? I know Jolene is related to Clementine in some way. What do you think? :)
69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • the_cheshire_cat;639737 said:
    and i tell you what sir, clem's momma is a thick red bone. I do declare.
    mmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmmm!!!!
  • is there a possibility Clementine is adopted? or is there some fact that would make that impossible
  • thestalkinghead;639746 said:
    is there a possibility Clementine is adopted? or is there some fact that would make that impossible
    Her hair looks just like her momma's hair
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    The_Cheshire_Cat;639737 said:
    And I tell you what sir, Clem's momma is a thick red bone. I do declare.
    image
  • The_Cheshire_Cat;639747 said:
    Her hair looks just like her momma's hair
    could be just one of the reasons they adopted her
  • thestalkinghead;639754 said:
    could be just one of the reasons they adopted her
    LOL anything to say she ain't black.
  • The_Cheshire_Cat;639757 said:
    LOL anything to say she ain't black.
    :) she could be green, i don't care, but it could even be a plot twist that they find Clementine's real mother, or anything, it just a possibility she may be adopted
  • thestalkinghead;639766 said:
    :) she could be green, i don't care, but it could even be a plot twist that they find Clementine's real mother, or anything, it just a possibility she may be adopted
    Hmm, that's a good point. But the whole adopted thing doesn't really effect the zombie environment. I mean it would make a good "lifetime" movie but...the theme of the game and the development of the characters makes Clem's "real" mom irrelevant.

    Now..if they plot twist in such a way that Lee and his wife had a kid they gave up for adoption and that kid turned out to be Clem that would be a..surprise to say the least.
  • The_Cheshire_Cat;639770 said:
    Hmm, that's a good point. But the whole adopted thing doesn't really effect the zombie environment. I mean it would make a good "lifetime" movie but...the theme of the game and the development of the characters makes Clem's "real" mom irrelevant.

    Now..if they plot twist in such a way that Lee and his wife had a kid they gave up for adoption and that kid turned out to be Clem that would be a..surprise to say the least.
    wow, that would be a crazy plot twist, but it could happen
  • thestalkinghead;639754 said:
    could be just one of the reasons they adopted her
    "Could be, you just married the wrong woman":D

    Lee: GRRRRRRR!!!
This discussion has been closed.