User Avatar Image

Do you think Lee is guilty?

posted by thestalkinghead on - last edited - Viewed by 5.5K users
Lee is a convicted murderer, but do you think he is actually a murderer or do you think he was wrongfully convicted?

he could have been covering for his wife, or set up, or he could have lost it and gone mad and killed the senator for banging his wife, or he could have planned the murder.
92 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • WingSP117;639874 said:
    It's a country music song about a cheating wife and murder in GA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6-4N0IPVh8

song of reference.
    ahh, so does this mean he thinks he is innocent
  • thestalkinghead;639887 said:
    ahh, so does this mean he thinks he is innocent
    My guess from the poster is yes.
  • I'm going to go on a limb here and say that he was wrongfully convicted.
  • Zeruis;639890 said:
    I'm going to go on a limb here and say that he was wrongfully convicted.
    whose to say he didn't shoot and kill a zombie senator who had a heart attack while being with his cheating wife?

hehe, wouldn't it be ironic if lee shot a zombie in the head and the same bullet killed his wife before the known outbreak?
  • well im glad im not the only one who didn't just accept that the character you are playing was a murderer, im just gonna leave my mind open until it gets confirmed though, but i hope he didn't do it and at the most it was accidental and a crime of passion(eg. gave him a punch and the guy fell and cracked his skull on the corner of some furniture, or whatever) the incident defiantly needs to be confirmed at some point
  • WingSP117;639891 said:
    whose to say he didn't shoot and kill a zombie senator who had a heart attack while being with his cheating wife?

hehe, wouldn't it be ironic if lee shot a zombie in the head and the same bullet killed his wife before the known outbreak?
    That's why he clams up about it whenever someone asks him.
  • thestalkinghead;639895 said:
    well im glad im not the only one who just accepted that the character you are playing was a murderer, im just gonna leave my mind open until it gets confirmed though, but i hope he didn't do it and at the most it was accidental and a crime of passion(eg. gave him a punch and the guy fell and cracked his skull on the corner of some furniture, or whatever) the innocent defiantly needs to be confirmed at some point
    I agree, I can't wait until probably episode 5 where they revile what Lee did or didn't do in his story arc. Still hoping his past is choice based., but that might be too hard to continue in a second season.

Unless Lee is a one season only character, if you know what I mean. x_x
  • I do think he did it. However I believe it was either a crime of passion or possibly self defense.
    (Post #100 for me! I feel special, ya know the shortbus kinda special):D
  • I believe, judging from the first (audio flashback) in the barn at Hershels, there will be more dreams/realizations to come;)

Hopefully anyway:confused:
  • there will be one every odd numbered episode with 5 getting the fully story
This discussion has been closed.