33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Despite the cursing, that's a nice walkthrough. I support your attitude towards Kenny and especially Duck :D
  • YamiRaziel;638157 said:
    Despite the cursing, that's a nice walkthrough. I support your attitude towards Kenny and especially Duck :D
    Not me, the guys name is Seamus. He's apart of a gaming community called The Creatures... He's pretty good, lays on the Sarcasm and says/does things we all secretly wanted to do but couldn't. XD
  • seemed a bit scripted in places and he didn't click on duck in the farm in ep2

not bad but not really funny
  • Milosuperspesh;640229 said:
    seemed a bit scripted in places and he didn't click on duck in the farm in ep2

not bad but not really funny
    He does live commentary, non scripted. Trust me, been subbed for 2 or 3 years now.
  • i agree to disagree like the other lawraur youtuber somethings are so obviously scripted thats my opinion...
  • Milosuperspesh;640252 said:
    i agree to disagree like the other lawraur youtuber somethings are so obviously scripted thats my opinion...
    Well you're wrong. He's just been doing this for a long time and has gotten quick witted. (If you saw him in livestreams, or his stuff with the Creatures, or even watched more than one video of his, you'd see.)
  • excuse me for not believing in everything i see...maybe i'll watch a live stream and see but i played the game before watching to avoid spoilers...
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Mermaid;640255 said:
    Annoying.
    I'll say.

Couldn't stand 30 seconds.
  • Vainamoinen;640281 said:
    I'll say.

Couldn't stand 30 seconds.
    Being an annoying, sarcastic ass is kinda his gimmick.

Katjaa: That's a very pretty name.
    Seamus(SSoHPKC): You are not a pretty Person.
This discussion has been closed.