User Avatar Image

Those that sided with Kenny in the meat locker..

posted by Augurk on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
..because Larry was probably dead and he would've turned. Would you have done the same if it was Carley/Doug lying there? Or Kenny/Katjaa? Lilly? Or even worse.. Clem?

Just wondering if an apparent disike for Larry influenced that decision.
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He had just been electrocuted... He was in no fit state to fight, let alone escape zombies
  • He had just been electrocuted... He was in no fit state to fight, let alone escape zombies
  • @Death689God
    We're both wrong...
    Larry = 5 characters
    L-Man = 5 characters
    I'm an idiotic genius :D
  • I helped Kenny and would've done the same regardless of who it was that had died.
  • I helped Larry and killed both brothers. The only person that I would have had second thoughts about killing in that situation would have been Clem.

Edit: If we would have had some type of weapon then it would have been a different story. But stuck with a walker in a meat locker or any small area with no weapon isn't a very good situation.
  • I tried to kill Larry, but I wouldn't kill anyone else. Because Larry is twice our size......
  • I help Larry because it was the right thing and I couldn't ignore Lilly's pleads for help.

However, you brought up a good point. What you choose to do in that meat locker will probably come back to haunt Lee in different ways other than his alliances/friendship between Kenny and Lilly. What if Clem or Carley/Doug drowns and you pull them to safety but they're not breathing. Do you really expect Kenny to aid you in giving CPR or even Lilly after you helped to smash in the skull of her dad?
  • I chose Kenny. That being said, I love the heart-wrenching decisions this game forces you two make. Very awesome.
  • adam86shadow;640150 said:
    He had just been electrocuted... He was in no fit state to fight, let alone escape zombies
    He's talking about if you spare him. If you kick him into the fence (or shoot him) he's dead.
    BlackmesaExp;640153 said:
    @Death689God
    We're both wrong...
    Larry = 5 characters
    L-Man = 5 characters
    I'm an idiotic genius :D
    Still requires hitting shift an additional 2 times. :p
  • Death689God;640220 said:
    He's talking about if you spare him. If you kick him into the fence (or shoot him) he's dead.

Still requires hitting shift an additional 2 times. :p
    If you don't punch him in that scene after you were almost zapped, you can non-lethally push Andy into the fence by blocking his punches...

True, but I sound like I cared more if I give him a nickname (I did care, though) :D
This discussion has been closed.