User Avatar Image

Do you think Lee is guilty?

posted by thestalkinghead on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users
Lee is a convicted murderer, but do you think he is actually a murderer or do you think he was wrongfully convicted?

he could have been covering for his wife, or set up, or he could have lost it and gone mad and killed the senator for banging his wife, or he could have planned the murder.
92 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • thestalkinghead;640533 said:
    i don't mean to be picky, but wouldn't he have committed manslaughter not murder if he had not intentionally killed a guy but did?
    so if you think it was manslaughter you would think he isn't a murderer, so being wrongfully convicted( unless that it what he was charged with but people just didn't mention the distinction between murder and manslaughter) is what has happened
    I said no to murder. I say yes to manslaughter. I think it was a crime of passion. Nothing about Lee as he's let on makes him sound like a true cold blooded murderer. If he were, his wife would be dead, too.
  • I think he is guilty but since of the zombie outbreak I don't think it matters anymore until the kill all the zombies off and live normal lives.
  • I think if you sleep with someones wife knowing it is someones wife, and that person ends up shooting you. You had it coming.

But ya, Lee is a murderer.
    A senator, Danny and Andy so far. ;)
  • Lars80;640617 said:
    I think if you sleep with someones wife knowing it is someones wife, and that person ends up shooting you. You had it coming.

But ya, Lee is a murderer.
    A senator, Danny and Andy so far. ;)
    poor clem...
  • phoray;640613 said:
    I said no to murder. I say yes to manslaughter. I think it was a crime of passion. Nothing about Lee as he's let on makes him sound like a true cold blooded murderer. If he were, his wife would be dead, too.
    It's highly possible that it is manslaughter. I think it has to be a crime of passion, knowing what we do of Lee's character. Despite that, he probably didn't get booked with the crime he deserved. He did kill a senator, you know.
  • Holy shit, we overlooked something huge in the dream sequence in episode 1. After Lee's wife says "I love you", you can hear another man's voice clearly.

http://youtu.be/pfYV5b0N0tA
  • Master of Aeons;641574 said:
    Holy shit, we overlooked something huge in the dream sequence in episode 1. After Lee's wife says "I love you", you can hear another man's voice clearly.

http://youtu.be/pfYV5b0N0tA
    lol, i thought you were gonna go all csi on the audio
  • Nope, I just ripped audio from whatever this is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQednBdz3A
  • lol in a way you can tell you edited it if the gap wasn't as long it would be more believable
  • Milosuperspesh;641588 said:
    lol in a way you can tell you edited it if the gap wasn't as long it would be more believable
    i actually had to check to make 100% sure it wasn't real, even with the gap
This discussion has been closed.