User Avatar Image

How do you think the game will end?

posted by gameplaykai on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
well the title says it!
90 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee was just dreaming. Zombies dont exist.
  • Lee's in inception, and they've just been trying to find out if he killed the senitor or not. Clem's the dreamer. (--- most realistic situation ever.
  • Torby;640718 said:
    Lee was just dreaming. Zombies dont exist.
    that could be said of rick, he is/was in a coma.

but that is always the worst ending to a story.
  • an Alien race will show up to destroy the earth to make way for an Hyperspace Bypass
  • AceStarr;640716 said:
    It probly end with Lee geting bitten and depending on how you raised Clem she may shot him kinda like how carl shot shane in the comics
    That's my guess.
    Ending one: Lee is infected and Clem shoots him.
    Ending two: Lee is infected and Clem doesn't know to fight back.
    Ending three: Clem shoots Lee because he's a bad person and "bad people need to die"
    Ending four: Clem is infected.
  • Im telling ya,duck will be the lone survivor, and the game will end with him "accidentally" parking a motorhome on the rest of the entire group.
  • Kenny and family driving off on his boat saying sorry just not enough room leaving Lee Clem and remaining survivors on shore walkers closing in roll credits. That's how I would end season one
  • Jnb3440;641210 said:
    Kenny and family driving off on his boat saying sorry just not enough room leaving Lee Clem and remaining survivors on shore walkers closing in roll credits. That's how I would end season one
    Then Lee shoots Kenny in the back of the head and he veers off and crashes into another boat and explodes right?
  • It's far too early to say. anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves.
  • so your saying demo we should all get off the forums and stop talking?
This discussion has been closed.