User Avatar Image

Do you think Kenny and Lee will live.. or die?

posted by VladNet on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users
I don't think about Kenny, he could technically be a secondary protagonist... The only thing I have against their family is Duck.

Lee is the main protagonist, so I dont think he will die, and Lee is like the perfect protagonist, a murderer who is basically taken a little girl because of her parents apparent death.

So ya, do you think they will make it to the end of Episode 5 or on a darker note, will them, along with anyone still in the group die, then the game ends?
78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think they will both live. Maybe Kenny dies in the second season.
  • It depends how "in the spirit" of Walking Dead the writers for the game feel. The only character in the Walking Dead universe with any sort of plot armor is Rick Grimes, which isn't guaranteed when his arc is finished. Eventually, everyone will turn into a zombie since death is inevitable.

I think it's unlikely Lee Everett will survive because of how unforgiving TWD usually is and because it ties up loose ends.
  • Both of them will eventually die. Kenny might die this season while Lee dies in the second.
  • I think Kenny will die late this season, maybe episode 5. Lee and Clem arent going to die. I just would lost respect for the game if that happened, even if telltale set it up to be a great plot twist or good ending somehow.
  • Why are you talking about a second season when the first ones not even close to done?!? Stop being silly. And on the subject I don't know. I hope lee won't die, but he might have to kill Kenny when he tries to feed Clem to the walkers to save Katjaa or something like that.
  • Jonttu1;641374 said:
    Why are you talking about a second season when the first ones not even close to done?!? Stop being silly. And on the subject I don't know. I hope lee won't die, but he might have to kill Kenny when he tries to feed Clem to the walkers to save Katjaa or something like that.
    Probably because TT announced that they would be doing another season.
  • jaybreezy;641376 said:
    Probably because TT announced that they would be doing another season.
    Well still, completely silly since you have no idea how episode one is going to end and in what kind of state Lee and his group are going to be at the end of it all. All you can do on season two is baseless speculation and that's the worst kind of speculation.
  • We might not get top see kenny the players might see Kenny take off on his boat and assume he got to safety when a hurricane actually smashed it a week later
  • I'm down for a Kenny death.

And then add another woman to the group. Lee can have a little harem going.
  • I think lee will live and end up in the hospital that rick wakes up in. Never meet rick but coming oh so close.
This discussion has been closed.