User Avatar Image

Has Lee Redeemed himself?

posted by ozzmann on - last edited - Viewed by 884 users
OK lets pretend that Lee is a Murderer, That he killed the senator in cold blood.

Now, do any of you think that his post apocalyptic actions Redeem him? Or do you say, once a murdering bastard, always a murdering bastard?
I know it doesn't matter much in terms of crime and punishment anymore but would you, as a person relying on his help to survive, forgive him or be wary of him?
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • he will via clem...

yet another silly unnecessary new thread for existing debate...
  • By parenting Clem, he will eventually redeem himself. If you're asking if he has already redeemed himself, then no. I think Lee has to go through a lot more.
  • Milosuperspesh;642202 said:
    he will via clem...

yet another silly unnecessary new thread for existing debate...

Are any of the threads really necessary? LOL sorry that its been done b4, I just want to get insight from other players. And for me anyway, silly is what I enjoy. This forum is like a mental release after being in reality the rest of the week. Anyhow I'm glad You think Lee is redeemable through Clem I tend to agree.
  • I don't think that Lee was a cold-blooded murderer. He said it was an accident, and I believe it to be a crime of passion.

He's been nice to everyone, and saved as many people as he could - so, I'd say yeah... he has good standing in my eyes. :)
  • the search button a common tab in all forums usually a bit small and hard to see but t's there..

and yes there is ALOT of ep2 threads to sift through ;)

i'll let you off ozzbuddy
  • Zeruis;642204 said:
    By parenting Clem, he will eventually redeem himself. If you're asking if he has already redeemed himself, then no. I think Lee has to go through a lot more.
    That is, he has the potential to. Not everyone is taking the good route.
  • Men like him can never change! A maaaaaan... such as him!
  • Lee must be baptized in fire.
  • thesporkman;642310 said:
    Men like him can never change! A maaaaaan... such as him!
    Lee's prison number was 24601.
  • He has not served his debt to society. He has taken a life, so the state must take his life, so that revenge may be served, and peace given to the victims and the society may be comforted knowing that killing has been proved wrong by killing the killer.
This discussion has been closed.