User Avatar Image

What would be the best way for telltale send off duck?

posted by Mr._Wok on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Duck and Clem are off playing in the woods and are attacked by walkers. Duck and Clem get split up. Duck not paying attention to where he is going, runs off a small cliff into a pond. Kenny and the group hear the commotion and find Duck drowning in the pond. Kenny jumps in the water to try and save him but it's too late. While Kenny is bringing duck's dead body to the shore Duck turns into a walker himself and bits Kenny on the shoulder. Both Kenny ends up drowning in the pond after he gets bit by his son, b/c he can't stand the thought of letting him go.
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee walks up to duck puts a dessert eagle in his mouth and goes "Never go full retard" then shoots duck.
  • ruairi46;642374 said:
    Lee walks up to duck puts a dessert eagle in his mouth and goes "Never go full retard" then shoots duck.
    Pure genius
  • After the tractor incident, I kinda had this picture of Duck going out like Lennie Small from "Of Mice and Men".

"And I can ride the tractor! I can be the fore-", insert gunshot to the back of the head.

Soooo going to hell. :p
  • ^^*Carl from sling blade voice* I recon you art not do that to him. He Just a boy.
  • ruairi46;642374 said:
    Lee walks up to duck puts a dessert eagle in his mouth and goes "Never go full retard" then shoots duck.
    A little off subject but did Billy Bob Thornton go full retard on Slingblade?
  • Mr._Wok;642383 said:
    A little off subject but did Billy Bob Thornton go full retard on Slingblade?
    Never watched it so can't comment.

Rommel49 that would be good.
  • Rommel49;642381 said:
    After the tractor incident, I kinda had this picture of Duck going out like Lennie Small from "Of Mice and Men".

"And I can ride the tractor! I can be the fore-", insert gunshot to the back of the head.

Soooo going to hell. :p
    You are named after a nazi general. Neckshots go around.
    What can we expect?
  • i say go an american beauty style everything is fine duck is happily ignorant to a walker or a bandit or nut job with a gun and while he is either playing with clem or eating or even helping out lee.

we see wide shot that shows blood splattering on a wall and his head falls with the look of content fixed as his eyes stare in out at the player...
  • Kenny goes to kill clementine because he thinks she's infected {it's just a cold/pneumonia] Duck shoots kenny in the face. Then after realizing what he's done commits suicide.
  • CapnJay;642415 said:
    Kenny goes to kill clementine because he thinks she's infected {it's just a cold/pneumonia] Duck shoots kenny in the face. Then after realizing what he's done commits suicide.
    Duck realizing something? Pfff, you overestimate the kid. "Mommy what did I eat?", "I just friggin' told you like, five seconds ago!"
This discussion has been closed.