User Avatar Image

Most hated character of S&M series?

posted by AlexTravkin on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
I know all those characters are cool and funny, but… Whom you disliked most? My personal hate list is as follows:

Sybil Pandemic. A real bitch. Anyone else tried to shoot her and felt really sorry Sam was saying “Better not”?

Рeepers & Whizzer. I don’t know why, but Specs is okay for me. :) But still he’s a jerk

Perhaps, that’s it…
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, I like Sybil too!

There's really no one I really hate, either, come to think of it.
  • I too shall join the Sybil defense force.
  • Will..... I have reread that post a couple times now and I keep seeing "Civil Defense Force".

As for least liked, Abe. I could take him having a jackhammer accident in stride.
  • User Avatar Image
    mre
    Yeah, Sybil's okay. I think it's good to have a character to slow things down a bit, and she can be comedic gold when she gets to react to some of Max's suggestions. A bit overused though.

For least favorite... Since the Soda Poppers feel a bit taken, I'll go with Jurgen. Sorry people, but to me he's just annoying. Not funny annoying, just annoying. Besides him, Harry Moleman isn't too high on my list either.
  • mre;64267 said:
    , I'll go with Jurgen. Sorry people, but to me he's just annoying. Not funny annoying, just annoying. Besides him, Harry Moleman isn't too high on my list either.
    Heretic! :p

I think I like Jurgen so much because I spent my teen years in the goth scene. (Yeah, I'm not proud... there's nothing wrong with the culture, but the dress code is pretty awful.)
  • User Avatar Image
    mre
    ShaggE;64268 said:
    I think I like Jurgen so much because I spent my teen years in the goth scene. (Yeah, I'm not proud... there's nothing wrong with the culture, but the dress code is pretty awful.)
    Heh, yeah. I guess the fact that I'm one of the few who has Featherly as my all-time favorite recurring character might have something to do with the number of drama students in my current dorm... :)
  • Hehe, so the stereotypes are true?
  • User Avatar Image
    mre
    ShaggE;64280 said:
    Hehe, so the stereotypes are true?
    Of course they are. :p

I remember one particular instance when one of them had gotten some homework to make a short play/stage act to introduce themselves to the class. Her's included a Nietzsche quote. :D
  • The most obnoxious characters have to be Max in the far future, as well as the S&M "instances" that hijack the time elevator.
Add Comment