User Avatar Image

What would be the best way for telltale send off duck?

posted by Mr._Wok on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Duck and Clem are off playing in the woods and are attacked by walkers. Duck and Clem get split up. Duck not paying attention to where he is going, runs off a small cliff into a pond. Kenny and the group hear the commotion and find Duck drowning in the pond. Kenny jumps in the water to try and save him but it's too late. While Kenny is bringing duck's dead body to the shore Duck turns into a walker himself and bits Kenny on the shoulder. Both Kenny ends up drowning in the pond after he gets bit by his son, b/c he can't stand the thought of letting him go.
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • the preview has some odd bits in it

kenny/katjaa/duck and looks like ben in the rv

then we have lee clem and ben in the train car..

so could the group split up then meet up again in ep4 ?
  • ruairi46;642374 said:
    Lee walks up to duck puts a dessert eagle in his mouth and goes "Never go full retard" then shoots duck.
    That would be the most epic season ending
  • Milosuperspesh;642658 said:
    the preview has some odd bits in it

kenny/katjaa/duck and looks like ben in the rv

then we have lee clem and ben in the train car..

so could the group split up then meet up again in ep4 ?
    maybe you get to decide who goes in what. it'd be funny to make the RV have Kenny Lily Doug and Ben while Clem Kaatja and Duck go with Lee.

also i really hope theres another item distribution puzzle
  • Death689God;642514 said:
    You mean Milla Jovovich, the same girl that plays Alice in the Resident Evil movies?
    Milla Jovovich FTW (STONE..That is all http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1423995/ )
  • CapnJay;642796 said:

also i really hope theres another item distribution puzzle
    no no no no no no

i hope not didn't like it...
  • Come on something like "do you give clem the gummy Vitamins or the Chocolate bar. Etc" Health vs Happiness and we could really go crazy. Do you give the midol to Lily or Carley... hell give it to doug for an interesting reaction.
  • i think clem should kill duck and then lee and kenny should have a fight about it
  • donmike84;642944 said:
    i think clem should kill duck and then lee and kenny should have a fight about it
    Clem holding the smoking pistol "Sometimes shit happens right Lee?" Big smile at Lee
  • clem saying shit didn't work before won't work later lol

saw it on youtube and nah not as epic as people said it was pretty lame imo
This discussion has been closed.