User Avatar Image

You weren't there for my son! Twice!

posted by TastyCarcass on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
What?

No, I didn't save Duck the first time because I'm a heartless git, but when he was accused of being infected I said "let's reason with him" to Larry and then I told you to punch him.

Is this a bug?
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well on the bright side The Walking Dead Game could be considered a prototype for future "your choices determine the narrative games" and all Prototypes need to be beta tested. so we're Paying to Beta Test the future of gaming.
  • It's a huge bug (Godzilla size) or a design failure. Maybe both things.

Shame that this ruins the gaming experience a little. :(
  • The_Ripper;642879 said:
    It's a huge bug (Godzilla size) or a design failure. Maybe both things.

Shame that this ruins the gaming experience little. :)
    Fixed :D
  • by reasoning with 'larry' you are taking the pacifist route which can be considered cowardly and pro larry cos you don't want to knock him out...hence kenny doesn't like it.

bottom line if you want kenny to like you and be loyal kick the piledrivers ass
  • I agree, Milo. There seems to be no middle ground with Kenny - you're either with him, or against him.
  • NessaT;642895 said:
    I agree, Milo. There seems to be no middle ground with Kenny - you're either with him, or against him.
    Sounds like Ol G.W.
  • CapnJay;642832 said:
    Well on the bright side The Walking Dead Game could be considered a prototype for future "your choices determine the narrative games" and all Prototypes need to be beta tested. so we're Paying to Beta Test the future of gaming.
    It's not the future of gaming, although it still does need improving, if everygame adapted this style of play it would soon become boring.
  • ommmnomnomnom;642965 said:
    It's not the future of gaming, although it still does need improving, if everygame adapted this style of play it would soon become boring.
    But imagine if Silent hill let you choose between playing a boozy horndog or other diffrent personalities styled around your decisions

like shattered memories

well actually thats more like mass effect.

you get the point. Eventually there might be Drastically diffrent games all based on diffrent decisions.
  • CapnJay;642972 said:
    But imagine if Silent hill let you choose between playing a boozy horndog or other diffrent personalities styled around your decisions

like shattered memories

well actually thats more like mass effect.

you get the point. Eventually there might be Drastically diffrent games all based on diffrent decisions.
    I was pretty happy with Shattered Memories.
  • Yeah, I hope they change that choice or rework it in later episodes.
This discussion has been closed.