User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 77.6K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • der_ketzer;643501 said:
    You should have bought Railworks then. Or actually something good.
    Was kind of waiting for Lego Batman, rather surprised it wasn't a daily deal. Probably won't be buying the double fine pack. Aside from Payday, nothing I really wanted went on sale.
  • Gman5852;643503 said:
    Was kind of waiting for Lego Batman, rather surprised it wasn't a daily deal.
    Same for me & A Valley Without Wind.

Edit: I just recieved 2 gift copies of Stacking... At the same second.
  • der_ketzer;643504 said:
    This thread is magic!(Was just about to do the same :p)
  • I REALLY doubt the Blackwell Bundle will hit 75% off by the end of the sale... but I'll keep hoping for it.
  • Gman5852;643503 said:
    Was kind of waiting for Lego Batman, rather surprised it wasn't a daily deal.
    If you meant the first one, then there'll be plenty of chances for it to go on sale again.

If you meant the second one, then been out exactly one month. What did you expect? Besides, it's already a third off. Be lucky to get that.
  • User Avatar Image
    Syd
    Gman5852;643499 said:
    How good is Stacking/Costume Quest? Half tempted to pick up the Double Fine bundle just for the sake of actually buying something this sale.
    Stacking is quite good. It's a bit like an adventure game, but the NPCs are your inventory. Costume Quest is a solid, but somewhat repetitive and fairly simple, RPG.
  • Darth Marsden;643508 said:
    If you meant the first one, then there'll be plenty of chances for it to go on sale again.

If you meant the second one, then been out exactly one month. What did you expect? Besides, it's already a third off. Be lucky to get that.
    Second one. I know its still a new game, but you never know with these sales.
  • der_ketzer;643504 said:
    Same for me & A Valley Without Wind.

Hey, got any plans for that second copy, 'cause I'd totally take it.
  • I still can't seem to figure out who Money is and in what game I have to save that person.
  • ted12;643530 said:
    Hey, got any plans for that second copy, 'cause I'd totally take it.
    it's on the way.
    Edit: sent. I hope I sent it to the correct user.
Add Comment