User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 75.8K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • der_ketzer;643539 said:
    it's on the way.
    Got it! Thanks a ton!!
  • OK, so we're in the final stretch of the Flash Deals... I think. Legend of Grimrock's the newest (old) one. 60% off.
  • User Avatar Image
    Syd
    Anyone know of any hidden gems for <$3? I have $2.93 left on my account and I'm itchin' to use it on something before the sale ends.
  • - Ben There, Dan That! / Time Gentlemen, Please!
    - Broken Sword: The Director's Cut or Broken Sword 2
    - Commandos (you could afford two of the four)
    - Hydrophobia: Prophecy
    - S.P.A.Z.
    - Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
    - Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
    - Tobe's Vertical Adventure
    - Toki Tori
    - Wizorb

Or you could just search through this list.

Also, Just Cause 2 won the public vote. Maybe now the DLC will only be slightly overpriced.
  • Syd;643560 said:
    Anyone know of any hidden gems for <$3? I have $2.93 left on my account and I'm itchin' to use it on something before the sale ends.</div>
    Wizorb - $1.79
    Offspring Fling - $3.19
    Eufloria - $3.75
    VVVVVV - $2.49
    Auditorium - $3.49
  • User Avatar Image
    Syd
    I'll keep Wizorb and Broken Sword in mind, in case nothing good pops up over in the flash sales section before it's over.

I'm curious about The Bard's Tale, mostly because I've heard it's funny and I love the composers involved, but it seems to have mixed reviews. Has anyone here played it before?
  • Syd;643568 said:
    I'll keep Wizorb and Broken Sword in mind, in case nothing good pops up over in the flash sales section before it's over.

I'm curious about The Bard's Tale, mostly because I've heard it's funny and I love the composers involved, but it seems to have mixed reviews. Has anyone here played it before?
    It is funny. A lot of the mixed reviews are based on it being a parody reboot of an Apple II game that was not a parody. I'd say on its own it stands fine, and in general it has been remembered more kindly in hindsight than it was at release.
  • Darth Marsden;643565 said:
    Also, Just Cause 2 won the public vote. Maybe now the DLC will only be slightly overpriced.
    I already own all the DLC anyway. Don't think I used any of it :/
  • King of the Fort baby! :D

(Yeah... I have no life...)
  • User Avatar Image
    Syd
    RetroVortex;643572 said:
    King of the Fort baby! :D

(Yeah... I have no life...)
    Ditto.

Man, all those people that thought that they were going to get a game or something if they completed their badge must be pretty upset right now.

But that's pretty much their fault for getting worked up over rumors.
Add Comment