User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 78.8K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Money is usually the best exchange.
  • Okay smarty pants, and just how does one obtain this "money" you speak of? Oh I know, maybe we could like, do stuff for other people that would make them a whole bunch of this "money," and then as a thank you they'd give us some of the leftovers, like, once a week or something. But wait, there's another problem. If this "money" is all you need to buy stuff, then surely some bad person is going to try and take it from you. So we're gonna need some kind of big metal room to keep it safe in. And by the way, who's going to manufacture and regulate the value of all this "money" for us? it's almost like we'd need some kind of, I don't know, reserve on the federal level. Keep dreaming, Johro.
  • Hey, I just know that I go places with stuff, I do stuff, I get stuff, I take said stuff to places with stuff, and I can get other stuff.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

"Money can be exchanged for goods and services."
  • "Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts"

That's all I remember.

Somebody remove me from Ebay please... The kicker is that I went on to find an Indiana Jones spud... which I still don't have.
    Darth Marsden;643479 said:
    Gasp! Someone else with a SpudTrooper! I'M NOT ALONE!
    :D

Click the picture to buy it yourself, comrades!
  • 2 Magic Boosters
    Avengers Vs X-men #0 (I think its the first one. Not sure... (Its got Scarlet Witch in it!)

Metroid Prime Trilogy £30
    (Its pretty rare. Well.. I'll easily resell it for most of the dosh! XD)

Overall spend was about £40 (a stupid amount! But can't say I haven't had a good day! :D)

Also, comic book shop needs more Deadpool.
    I spent waaaay too long looking for Deadpool comics in there.
    I am a little disappointed. (But not too much, since I thought I would give the Avengers vs X-men a shot, and I have to say the comic I read is pretty good. (At least I knew who most of the characters are! XD) (But it was a bit out of context since I haven't read up on recent comic history)
  • DrRocketGenius;644201 said:

Man not included
    Mine didn't include the shirt.
Add Comment