User Avatar Image

Generic 'Telltale should make...' thread

posted by Stalkers on - last edited - Viewed by 25.9K users
Was this ever discussed as a potential license? The book series is immensely popular and I guess the license isn't too expensive since the TV series bombed. The stories contain quite a bit of detective work and therefore could probably easily adapted into a computer game, probably as a kind of side story to the ongoing story arc - I mean, there are tons of novellas and short stories already.
774 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fair enough. I haven't really played The Walking Dead due to lack of interest in the setting, but I'll take your world for it.
  • Darth Marsden;643863 said:
    Fair enough. I haven't really played The Walking Dead due to lack of interest in the setting, but I'll take your world for it.
    I haven't played it personally either but more due to lack of money than interest in the setting. What you might wanna do is head over to YouTube and watch some Let's Plays of it and then look for clips or full episode rips of TSCC. It should give you a pretty good idea of how it can work.
  • Breaking Bad
    The Killing
    The Wire
    The Life and Times of Tim
    Bored To Death
  • A choice based role-playing game (similar to how they are doing The Walking Dead), set in the world of Pirates of the Caribbean. No inclusion of Jack Sparrow and what not, but rather a separate story in which we are driven on our own ragtag adventures throughout the Caribbean. I think it is a setting that would be very interesting to see a developed choice-based storyline work in.
  • Austin Hewitt;643947 said:
    A choice based role-playing game (similar to how they are doing The Walking Dead), set in the world of Pirates of the Caribbean. No inclusion of Jack Sparrow and what not, but rather a separate story in which we are driven on our own ragtag adventures throughout the Caribbean. I think it is a setting that would be very interesting to see a developed choice-based storyline work in.
    Damn it, thanks for reminding me of the cancelled Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned :(
  • Austin Hewitt;643947 said:
    A choice based role-playing game (similar to how they are doing The Walking Dead), set in the world of Pirates of the Caribbean. No inclusion of Jack Sparrow and what not, but rather a separate story in which we are driven on our own ragtag adventures throughout the Caribbean. I think it is a setting that would be very interesting to see a developed choice-based storyline work in.
    I think some guy named "bobber something” already came up with that.
  • AngelOfIron;643861 said:
    Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 3.
    Yes!
  • This idea came to me in my dreams:

The Red Green Show: The Adventure Game

Get to it, Telltale. It would be great!
  • Now that the enterinty clock made me throw my vita out the window...:/ come on..it would be a great game D:
Add Comment