User Avatar Image

So, what if NOBODY knows Lee's secret now? [SPOILERS]

posted by izzywozzy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
If you remember, Carley and Larry were the only ones who knew about Lee's secret.

Well Larry's dead, and if you saved Doug, nobody knows.

Except Clementine, who you might not have even told at all.

What do you guys think?
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ben is actually in the train car as well a few sec's after clem n lee..

so i wonder at the bit where lilly says one person can't fuck it up for everyone else is the moment lee must choose a side?

true my preview may of been affected by choices..

• Lily might know he's a murderer and who knows who new local guys get introduced to story that learn he's a murderer.

Least if you got Carly, she'll back you up "Yea, i knew he was a murderer but he's a good guy!"
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Bearcules;644291 said:
    It's possible Larry told Lilly at some point before the farm although
    I find that VERY likely. Seriously, why wouldn't he?
  • Vainamoinen;644317 said:
    I find that VERY likely. Seriously, why wouldn't he?
    That's what I thought too. But Lilly makes no reference to it.

Even if you kill her dad she makes no mention of it. If she was gonna say it, or hang it over his head or use it against him, it would have been at that point when she was at her most emotionally unstable.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    There are ample reasons not to tell a suspected murderer in his face that you know about his past.
  • Vainamoinen;644321 said:
    There are ample reasons not to tell a suspected murderer in his face that you know about his past.
    Uh..Like Carley did.
  • carley had a gun and clem was behind lee

carley was pretty safe for the next few minutes (if you go doug)
  • Milosuperspesh;644327 said:
    carley had a gun and clem was behind lee

carley was pretty safe for the next few minutes (if you go doug)
    Did you notice that when she confronted Lee about the truth and was like "don't make me regret this." that lee took a step towards her. I thought that was kinda...intimidating.

given the topic at hand.
  • Someone is bound to know across the story, remember that there's more people involved in the story and they might've seen the news or something.
    Although, i'm sure they could understand since it was because the senator was sleeping with Lee's wife, maybe Lee's wife will make an appearance.
  • They are in the area of the prison Lee was going to so someone there must have seen his file also with nothing better to do but survive and gossip I sure the story of the man who killed a senator would be passed around, e.g. I knew his mother, I was a student/tutor at his university as it would have been the last big news story before the world ended.
This discussion has been closed.