User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 78.5K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Because they absolutely refused to give this game any fanfare, and because they failed to announce that they were even MAKING a PC version(as far as I'm aware)...

20% off($7.99) until the 31st.

I've known this as an "upcoming" XBLA game, and here it is on PC well before the release on 360.

I haven't played this, but it *looks* absolutely excellent. I really want to sink my teeth into this.
  • Rather Dashing;644073 said:
    Because they absolutely refused to give this game any fanfare, and because they failed to announce that they were even MAKING a PC version(as far as I'm aware)...

I've known this as an "upcoming" XBLA game, and here it is on PC well before the release on 360.

I haven't played this, but it *looks* absolutely excellent. I really want to sink my teeth into this.
    Hmm... Looks like a more smoother and free-flowing version of Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks.

Colour me interested! :D
  • Daily Deal:

...AGAIN. 99p / $1.24.
  • New Daily Deal:

£3.74 / $4.99.

New Weekend Deal:

• Gah, I always forget the second one. Probably because it updates later. Maybe.

Has Borderlands gone free-to-try before? If not, how come? I'd imagine you'd hook quite a few people that way.
  • Darth Marsden;644671 said:

New Weekend Deal:

Honestly, what kinda world do we live in where people callously murder friendly, innocent Orcs in cold blood with cleverly designed traps?
    Don't you know that Orcs are no more evil than what humans are? They have the best racials in any case, in almost every RPG where you can play Orcs.

I'm NOT buying this game.
    I'm gonna go back to Neverwinter Nights 2 to play my lawful good Grey Orc paladin now thank you very much.
  • Darth Marsden;644680 said:
    Has Borderlands gone free-to-try before? If not, how come? I'd imagine you'd hook quite a few people that way.
    Well I guess they are trying to promote Borderlands 2. You get 10% off the second game if you own the first game. If you don't get the GOTY Edition you get the first one practically free right now if you preorder the second one after buying it.
  • Rather Dashing;644073 said:
    Because they absolutely refused to give this game any fanfare, and because they failed to announce that they were even MAKING a PC version(as far as I'm aware)...

Mandatory TotalBiscuit video is mandatory Looks like a great game.
Add Comment