User Avatar Image

Do you think Kenny and Lee will live.. or die?

posted by VladNet on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
I don't think about Kenny, he could technically be a secondary protagonist... The only thing I have against their family is Duck.

Lee is the main protagonist, so I dont think he will die, and Lee is like the perfect protagonist, a murderer who is basically taken a little girl because of her parents apparent death.

So ya, do you think they will make it to the end of Episode 5 or on a darker note, will them, along with anyone still in the group die, then the game ends?
78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well if it's true that TTG got Larrys name wrong {Apparently in the book his name is Everett} and they ARE working with Kirkman like they say. then it could be that OUR Lily wont make the same choices that Comic Lily makes in which case.

Nothing is true

Everything is Permitted
  • CapnJay;644383 said:

Nothing is true

Everything is Permitted
    Oh, that's cool. I think I've already heard that somewhere. Where did you get this from?
  • Lin001;644395 said:
    Oh, that's cool. I think I've already heard that somewhere. Where did you get this from?
    Assassin's Creed
  • If anything, they actually should kill Clementine. It would leave psychological trauma on Lee the way it did when Lilly, under command of The Governor, later killed Lori and how it left Rick and Carl.
  • I think Kenny probably will die, and Lee and Clem are good until Episode 5. I think Kenny has a good chance of making it that far, but might get axed in 4, or at least a member (or both) of his family. It'd be interesting to see how he behaves if both Kat and Duck are dead, considering literally everything he has done up to this point has been for them.
  • Noname215;644515 said:
    If anything, they actually should kill Clementine. It would leave psychological trauma on Lee the way it did when Lilly, under command of The Governor, later killed Lori and how it left Rick and Carl.
    But what about players?

Won't somebody please think of the players?
  • CapnJay;644553 said:
    But what about players?

Won't somebody please think of the players?
    Let's just be thankful that the episodes aren't being written or produced by Kirkman. He'd kill off the main characters in the third or fourth episode.
  • No way man. I think Kenny,Clem,Lee, Duck, and Katja are going to head down to Fort Lauderdale and cruise away in Kenny's boat through the open sea. The end.
  • GetOutNearToTheDock;644564 said:
    No way man. I think Kenny,Clem,Lee, Duck, and Katja are going to head down to Fort Lauderdale and cruise away in Kenny's boat through the open sea. The end.
    What, riding off into the sunset together? While I would wish for nothing less of this to happen, the game will have a dramatic ending.
  • I think a nice ending is something that looks peaceful and fun and then as the camera pans out their actually surrounded by danger.
This discussion has been closed.