User Avatar Image

Patch for download issue on Mac is out now!

posted by Mike on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
If you start the Mac version of the game downloaded directly from our site now, it should update itself automatically prior to loading the main menu. It may take a few moments, but it's a fairly small update. Once that's done, you should be able to download Episode 2 correctly, but please let me know if you're still having an issue.

I know how frustrating this must have been, and I'm definitely sorry it took so long for the update to release.
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Unfortunately, after getting all the way to 87.87% my game shut down. Back to the beginning I guess.
  • And unfortunately, unlike the PC version seems to, it was back to zero for the download.
  • I must say both times I haven't been alerted to this patch download, but I did notice the first time that the download percentage now includes 2 decimal places. I guess there was a small update.
  • Ok, I got it installed on the third try. First two tries I pressed download content from main screen, this didn't work for me. I then went into my old game (press play at menu) and pressed get from the intro screen to Episode 2. Installed, now off to play it.
  • Unfortunately, I can't say if episode 2 works yet, despite finishing episode 1 weeks ago I got the create random from the beginning of episode 2....back to drug store for me
  • Just finished episode one again and the game crashed, hopefully episode 2 will work now

Edit : The game works and it is awesome so far, pity I have to go to bed.
  • Patch isn't working for me. Download stuck at 99.50% and I can't seem to find a way to exit back to the main menu.

I'm sick of this and want a refund. I've sent an email regarding this 2 days ago and was given issue-61394. Please issue the refund ASAP, thanks.
  • I downloaded it again and tried to the game but it takes me to the title page where it says "click to continue.." and I click it and it says "connecting..." for one second and then the program freezes again .. just like the past couple weeks. I haven't even gotten to a part to even download episode 2 ... WTF ... Help!!
  • Glad to see some progress is being made in general, but as I am having the download problem on a PC, back to sulking in the corner.
  • Using Mac OSX 10.8, I managed to download it after about 5+ hours. Just completed Ep. 2. Thanks Mike but it really took a long time for you guys to get back to us after countless frustrating hours. Maybe small updates like saying you were working on it would help too.

Cheers :)
This discussion has been closed.