User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.3K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ted12;644687 said:
    Zelda concert in Philladelphia.
    Hey, I was at that concert! It was fantastic.
  • Darth Marsden;644890 said:
    Ah - a Sly 4 demo AND a Ratchet and Clank avatar, you lucky people. :p
    For some people. I wasn't the biggest Sly fan, so I just want to play the game. I've spent too much recently to go and import a game that IS coming out here eventually. Sigh. One month to go.

I loved the soundtrack to the first game by the way.
  • Johro;644963 said:
    I loved the soundtrack to the first game by the way.
    Eh, I prefer the more techno feel to the later games. They're all good though.

EDIT: May's Mysteries for the DS and some Pink car mats. Both for my mother's birthday next month.
  • Darth Marsden;644969 said:
    Eh, I prefer the more techno feel to the later games. They're all good though.
    Well, they all had a techno feel, that was the beauty of them, a techno/traditional mix. My favourite pieces are the reoccurring pirates themes from ToD and QfB(I don't care if they were heavily inspired by the Disney themes, they were way better), but Clank In Space from the original gets an honorable mention.

Bought the Grindhouse version of these movies that has a better version of Death Proof and a "uncensored" version of Planet Terror.
  • Jak and Daxter collection £20

Shhhhh... Don't tell anyone... :3
  • Darth Marsden;644765 said:
    A penny over £17. Nice.

(And if anyone's wondering why Gladiator/Deadlocked isn't on there - it'll be a separate digital release)
    I can't belive it!!!!! First Jak & Daxter trilogy and now the Ratchet & Clank trilogy! you keep buying the trilogys i already have!!!!!!! what's next Sly!?!?!!?!?
  • I've had that for ages, ryan. Do keep up. You're not the only one who enjoys classic PS2 games, you know.
  • Darth Marsden;645459 said:
    I've had that for ages, ryan. Do keep up. You're not the only one who enjoys classic PS2 games, you know.
    Tempted to purchase R&C trilogy on store as it is £24. Not much more expensive, and still pretty good value.

Never played R&C, so I'm wondering if its really worthwhile.
  • I wana buy Hunger Games on blu ray but it's not out! :(
Add Comment