User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 77.9K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Today's Daily Deal:

£3.39 / $5.09.
  • Today's Daily Deal:

Who the hell are they? Whatever, they're £2.99 / $3.39.
  • Darth Marsden;645211 said:
    Today's Daily Deal:

Who the hell are they? Whatever, they're £2.99 / $3.39.
    Holy shit, that's awesome!

In the Netherlands, they're known as "Buurman en Buurman", translated to "Neighbor and Neighbor". But I like Pat and Mat more. Also, apparently it's a Chzech animation.

A je to!

EDIT: On one hand, I would love to purchase this, on the other hand, I'm freaking 27 years old. I think. Wait. Yeah. No wait, not yet.
  • GaryCXJk;645245 said:
    EDIT: On one hand, I would love to purchase this, on the other hand, I'm freaking 27 years old. I think. Wait. Yeah. No wait, not yet.
    Pretend to buy it for your (future) children.
  • der_ketzer;645249 said:
    Pretend to buy it for your (future) children.
    ...and they will look you straight in the eyes and say:

"What do you mean I have to touch something to play it?"
  • I watched and loved that series when I was a kid some 25 years ago. I think it was called To Gode Naboer ("Two Good Neighbours") here. I also had that game on my Steam wishlist for a few hours a few months back until I looked into the gameplay and found it a bit uninteresting. Might be worth it for the reduced price though.
  • Today's Daily Deal:

The front page only shows Armoured Princess (probably for the hot chick), but the entire series is 75% off.
  • Isn't that game in the current Indiegala anyway?

The 2 mystery games might be the others? Or the rest will be in the next ones?
  • Darth Marsden;645410 said:
    Today's Daily Deal:
    /snip

The front page only shows Armoured Princess (probably for the hot chick), but the entire series is 75% off.
    This game is awesome and anyone who remotely enjoys strategy games or RPGs should give it a try.
  • Today's Daily Deal:

£1.74 / $2.49.

EDIT: Just a heads up that I won't be able to do Tuesday's Daily Deal (or Midweek Madness), since I actually am working late, unlike last week when I was then wasn't. If someone else could do it for me, I'd appreciate it.
Add Comment