203 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not only have I earned the
    image 'Twisty McMarx' and
    image 'Speedy' trophies, but I also got the
    image 'Girl Trouble' one on my very first try with the default amount of health.

Top that.
  • I am on Ratchet & Clank 3 and I'm on my second playthrough of Ratchet & Clank 2. I also have girl trouble and the nanotech trophies in R&C 1. Check & Mate
  • I remember loving the demo of the first one. I wish I had the money to pick up the PS2 and PSP titles.
  • Secret Fawful;645837 said:
    I remember loving the demo of the first one. I wish I had the money to pick up the PS2 and PSP titles.
    If you got a ps3 i would say get the Ratchet & Clank trilogy so you can get the first 3 ps2 games for ps3 with HD, 3D and trophies. If not then i would say try out the first three for ps2 because they are great games.
  • A PS3 just gets more and more tempting every day.
  • ryannumber1gamer;645824 said:
    I am on Ratchet & Clank 3 and I'm on my second playthrough of Ratchet & Clank 2. I also have girl trouble and the nanotech trophies in R&C 1. Check & Mate
    Did you get Girl Trouble on your first try, or did you die a bunch of times trying to get it (like I know you did)?

Also, just because you have more free time then me doesn't make you superior. It's all about the l33t mad skills, baby. :p
    Secret Fawful;645841 said:
    A PS3 just gets more and more tempting every day.
    Well they are relatively cheap these days.

Personally, I'd suggest the PS3 route, 'cause then you can play the best games in the series (and All 4 One). Deadlocked/Gladiator is completely skippable and the PSP games... yeah, they really pale in comparison.

I've actually written reviews of all the PS2/PSP Ratchet & Clank games, if anyone's curious to see them.
  • Secret Fawful;645841 said:
    A PS3 just gets more and more tempting every day.
    Yes the ps3 has Ratchet & Clank, Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter, Uncharted and Resistance.. I love the games on my ps3. Jak & Daxter being one of my favorite game series with Sonic,Mario,Sly,Ratchet & Uncharted :)
  • OK, serious time is now. Since you're further along than me Ryan - do all three games share the same save file? Will saving my game in R&C2 over-ride the one from R&C1? And does the store discount in R&C3 still apply (y'know, the one you got for having a save from R&C1)?
  • No they are different saves. They won't overwrite your save.It's like the Jak & Daxter trilogy where they is different saves for the 3 different games. Yes you get the discount in Ratchet & Clank 3 if you played R&C 1 and you get the R&C 2 guns and in R&C 2 if you got played R&C 1 you get the R&C 1 guns for free but you don't get the RYNO 2 for free.
  • Cool, thanks for that. Figured as much, I just wanted to make sure.
Add Comment