203 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Also Darth i subbed to your youtube channel and write a comment. Also great top 8 worst sequels list. Also what's your favorite Ratchet & Clank game? Mines ether R&C 2 or R&C 3
  • Dammit guys! Stop making me want to buy this for my Slim PS3!
    (I need to try to hold out until I finish Sly Cooper and Jak and Daxter at least!)
  • RetroVortex;645858 said:
    Dammit guys! Stop making me want to buy this for my Slim PS3!
    (I need to try to hold out until I finish Sly Cooper and Jak and Daxter at least!)
    You must Buy it! You want it! (ties Ratchet & Clank trilogy onto rope and tangles in front of you) :D
  • ryannumber1gamer;645857 said:
    Also Darth i subbed to your youtube channel and write a comment. Also great top 8 worst sequels list. Also what's your favorite Ratchet & Clank game? Mines ether R&C 2 or R&C 3
    I saw. Can't get away from you anywhere, can I? :p

My favourite (classic) game is R&C3. Refined controls, strong plot, hilarious bad guy, great minigames and (though it's not my thing at all) now-online multiplayer.

I haven't gotten round to Crack in Time yet (I KNOW), but now I've got the trilogy I'll play through them all until I do. Might take a while, but at least it'll be fun getting there!
  • Darth Marsden;645877 said:
    I saw. Can't get away from you anywhere, can I? :p

My favourite (classic) game is R&C3. Refined controls, strong plot, hilarious bad guy, great minigames and (though it's not my thing at all) now-online multiplayer.

I haven't gotten round to Crack in Time yet (I KNOW), but now I've got the trilogy I'll play through them all until I do. Might take a while, but at least it'll be fun getting there!
    I guess you know the first person mode glitch in R&C 2?
  • ryannumber1gamer;645878 said:
    I guess you know the first person mode glitch in R&C 2?
    Never felt the need to use it. Why would I skip chunks of the game?
  • Darth Marsden;645879 said:
    Never felt the need to use it. Why would I skip chunks of the game?
    The reason i use it after i beat the game is finding fun and funny places :D Also Dr. Nefarious is the best R&C villain
  • But... but that's breaking the game! You cheater, you.
  • Hey thats how i found the glitch! Ah Memories :)

Also i got a cheat for R&C 3 ps2 version...Hold L1 + L2 +R1 + R2 to get a Sly 2 demo!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ah yes Ratchet & Clank, the series that got me properly into the Playstation 2! I seem to be 1 achievement away from Platinum on the second game (I can't seem to get Old Skool).
Add Comment