User Avatar Image

Minor Question about the dinner incident in Ep 2?

posted by GetOutNearToTheDock on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
How come everybody acts like Lee is crazy at first? They're all like

"Lee what is wrong with you!"

"Lee, you're scaring the kids."

Even if you tell them that Mark is upstairs with no legs ' - ' Although I think Kenny was hinting when he said "Did you 'find' something?"
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • apart from kenny and lilly, everyone thinks this place is paradise, which had a lot to do with it
    plus they were REALLY hungry :)
  • imagine if you were in that situation (mindfuck)

now has a person who has tastes alot of different meats (not human that i know of)
    i probably wouldn't taste the difference if i was that hungry then again i may of thought it's similar to pork but not quite how i remember it..

so then a black guy who you have some trust issues with shouts at you and gets all panicky on you about it being human meat ?

• Him being black notwithstanding, I think it would be pretty natural for everyone to look at him crazy if he just came running downstairs shouting that they're eating human flesh. It just sounds insane but they caught on quickly enough.
  • Milosuperspesh;645379 said:

i probably wouldn't taste the difference if i was that hungry then again i may of thought it's similar to pork but not quite how i remember it..
    At that point you should ask yourself where the family got pigs, as all they mentioned was cattle.
  • "Mmm, this is good pork."
    "Yes sir it is."
    "That's weird. I think it tastes more like chicken."
    "Oh, that's right. It is chicken."
    "It's people!"
    "Shut the hell up, Lee."
  • I guess they are just not expecting that. But that fat Russian woman did take away Duck's plate with the quickness.

So..I think that fit the script.
  • The_Cheshire_Cat;646057 said:
    I guess they are just not expecting that. But that fat Russian woman did take away Duck's plate with the quickness.

So..I think that fit the script.
    She's not fat... She's just big boned... Bad knees make exercise impossible?? She just had a kid (10 yrs ago)?? Thyroid problem?

Fine. She's a fatty.
  • plus katjaa is a bit old/mature..

least in her 40's
  • kaatja looks a lot thinner when brendas got her hostage.
  • Milosuperspesh;645379 said:

so then a black guy who you have some trust issues with shouts at you and gets all panicky on you about it being human meat ?
    Ummmmm.....really??

How about "so then a guy who you have trust issues with"...

Not sure his colour is new to them at that point.
This discussion has been closed.