User Avatar Image

Question about Carley

posted by WheelOfFortune on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
I've seen some play-troughs of The Walking Dead and every time, when Lee is beating up Andy at the ranch, he justs stops and walks away. In my game, Carley had to come and tell me to stop. Why?

Also, Carley did not approach me with a candy-bar like in that "this is gunna happend"-video. Why?
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • CapnJay;635454 said:
    Carley is a Fed. she claimed she was investigating the festival but what kind of Radio Journalist/ Blogger gets perfect head shots every time? and she mentions that the radio station was shut down and she hit the blogosphere.
    Interesting theory too but why would she keep quiet about it? Such information would give her more weight within the group. "Hey, Larry! See this badge and this gun? Good, now go over there and STFU!"
  • Zeruis;635605 said:
    That happened in my first play-through. I thought it was cooler then Lee just beating his face and bloating it.

I just did a playthrough and noticed that the new wounds were appearing on his face right BEFORE each blow landed. That was awesome.
  • Dason;635778 said:
    I just did a playthrough and noticed that the new wounds were appearing on his face right BEFORE each blow landed. That was awesome.
    lol. That is Chuck Norris level of awesomeness. :cool:
  • Dason;635778 said:
    It's wind damage.
  • Master of Aeons;646318 said:
    It's wind damage.
    and if it changes he'll stay that way ;)
  • Master of Aeons;646318 said:
    It's wind damage.
    "The Lee says this: if The Lee hits you, he'll kill you. If he misses, the wind behind the punch will give you pneumonia and you'll die anyway, so the choice is yours, jabroni!"
  • ZombieGoBoom;635772 said:
    Interesting theory too but why would she keep quiet about it? Such information would give her more weight within the group. "Hey, Larry! See this badge and this gun? Good, now go over there and STFU!"
    badges dont carry any authority anymore, its post-apocolypse baby!
  • master of aeons;646318 said:
    it's wind damage.
    sonic boom
  • CapnJay;646344 said:
    "The Lee says this: if The Lee hits you, he'll kill you. If he misses, the wind behind the punch will give you pneumonia and you'll die anyway, so the choice is yours, jabroni!"
    Your Lee is scary.
This discussion has been closed.