User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 19.8K users
Title really says it all

I'm gonna start with i find really sad that Roxas spent the whole summer in a machine and has friends but they don't even know him and they don't try to become friends :(
421 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Also can you really say The Grid from Tron was introduced here i know it's based on Tron Leagcy but still i don't think people should say it's a whole new world.
  • In Kingdom Hearts II it was called Space Paranoids. So yeah, new world.
  • Yeah new name=different world.
  • Well to be fair since i know nothing of the ''new'' Tron KH world in KH 3d since the only gameplay i seen from that world was in a trailer with Clue (Not sure how you spell his name) in it. Also is any gameplay from the first gameplay shown in E3 in it? If i remember the footage was Sora playing around in Destiny Islands then it switches to Riku in Traverse Town?
  • ryannumber1gamer;647048 said:
    Well to be fair since i know nothing of the ''new'' Tron KH world in KH 3d since the only gameplay i seen from that world was in a trailer with Clue (Not sure how you spell his name) in it. Also is any gameplay from the first gameplay shown in E3 in it? If i remember the footage was Sora playing around in Destiny Islands then it switches to Riku in Traverse Town?
    Don't make claims on stuff you don't know anything about next time.

As for the E3 gameplay, I'd have to see the exact footage, but there so far is no Destiny Islands to play at, Riku does however go to Traverse Town at least twice in the story.
  • Gman5852;647052 said:
    Don't make claims on stuff you don't know anything about next time.

As for the E3 gameplay, I'd have to see the exact footage, but there so far is no Destiny Islands to play at, Riku does however go to Traverse Town at least twice in the story.
    Look all i said was A Tron world has already been introduced to the KH universe. It's like i went and watched Tron then went and watched Tron Leagcy and said to myself ''I wish this took place as the same world as in Tron 1'' (I'm talking about the game grid) It does not matter what is different about it. It's like i called Hollow Baston a new world in KH 2 because it is now different than KH 1.
Add Comment