User Avatar Image

Guilty Pleasures

posted by JedExodus on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users
List 'em guise!! My particular vices are

The Cleveland Show: I really should know better

Microwaveable Donor Kebabs: Eating one of these bad boys presents as much of a social stigma as wearing a bell around your neck. Half a days calories ingested in 3 minutes flat. Yummers!

Chris De Burgh: I may as well be a middle-aged woman drunk on gin crying away with mascarra running down my face

No doubt i'll think of many many more. But what are your particular shameful loves?
198 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ordered a large pizza full of meat and gonna kick into Skyrim. Good lord I am a sexy sexy man.
    Vainamoinen;581354 said:
    ...although my birthday is tomorrow.
    Merry Birthmas for tomorrow!
  • Secret Fawful;576800 said:
    No, it's not. It's a rock.

But someone photoshopped a penis into that picture before you posted it then.
  • The dubbed series of Digimon. I even found a clean dub BGM on youtube that I like.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Caddyshack 2
  • Comrade Pants;576782 said:
    You show me an Evangelion fan that doesn't browse Gelbooru and I'll show you a green dog, you bastard.
    It's for Misato, I swear!
    coolsome;647115 said:
    The dubbed series of Digimon. I even found a clean dub BGM on youtube that I like.
    Nice find, I love Digimon, good show, much better than Pokemon. Not quite as butchered in the dubbing either.

As for guilty pleasures, I actually enjoy some movies that other people(sometimes a great deal of people) say are crap. Advent Children. Reign of Fire. I actually enjoy The Time Machine despite the fact it's a crummy adaptation. Sequels such as MiB2 and Ghostbusters 2. And the Michael Bay Transformers movies. Love em in spite of how crappy the story is. Mainly cause I don't care so much for the story as the giant robots beating the parts out of each other.

Also, really cutesy anime such as Azumanga Daioh and Chobits.
  • Shadowknight1;647382 said:
    Also, really cutesy anime such as Azumanga Daioh and Chobits.
    This. Don't watch A Little Snow Fairy Sugar - it WILL give you cavities.

Also, replaying old games that I've already finished a dozen times despite owning hundreds that I've never even touched. That's somewhat of a guilty pleasure.
  • Darth Marsden;647393 said:
    Also, replaying old games that I've already finished a dozen times despite owning hundreds that I've never even touched. That's somewhat of a guilty pleasure.
  • A guilty pleasure of mine is studying the Force. Even the nature of the dark side [says "dark side" as if having an orgasm].
  • Dark Side of the Force is best side of the Force.
  • Indeed. We have cookies and everything.

Also, Force Choke. A favourite of Samuel L. Jackson.
Add Comment