User Avatar Image

That Guy With The Glasses Thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 16.8K users
This is a thread to one of the most funniest reviewers and actors on the internet . The Nostalgia Critic played by Doug Walker. The Nostalgia Critic has given such wonderful jokes such as A BAT CREDIT CARD, or TIMING!, and such good videos and reviews such Casper,Top 11s,Batman & Robin,Old vs New Batman and i'm sure people remember his fight with the Nerd (another very funny reviewer on the internet) So anyway go ahead and talk about anything about The Nostalgia Critic. You can even talk about other people such as AVGN,Linkara,The Nostalgia Chick,Bum Reviews.

My question is what is your favorite Nostalgia Critic episode?

Mine is a tie between Top 11 Simpsons episodes,Top 11 Batman episodes,Junior,Batman & Robin, and Old vs New Batman vs The Dark Knight but if i had to pick i would say ether Junior or Top 11 Simpsons episodes.
395 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Id say the OTHER titanic movie. Its what introduced me to him..I jsut wish I saw the review before I saw that shit movie!
  • Is it just me, or are the more recent episodes...not as funny? I just find myself looking forward to new Nash and Todd more than I do for new Critic.
  • RingmasterJ5;647607 said:
    Is it just me, or are the more recent episodes...not as funny? I just find myself looking forward to new Nash and Todd more than I do for new Critic.
    I don't think it's the Nostalgia Critic himself making it less funny. I think it that his video's lately have mostly been crossovers. Don't get me wrong I like his Linkara crossovers. His Digimon movie review and i loved his Baby Geniuses 2 review and his new The Wiz review with Todd was good too (I loved the way it started and ended being a fan of Linkara.) I also forgot to add the new Indiana Jones review to my favorites list (I loved the ending with The Critic trying to do a freeze frame.)
  • RingmasterJ5;647607 said:
    Is it just me, or are the more recent episodes...not as funny? I just find myself looking forward to new Nash and Todd more than I do for new Critic.
    Phelous for me.

As I've mentioned previously, I just feel he "acts" too much these days... and he's not an overly good actor. Victim of trying too hard maybe. Honestly, I think it's a case of it becoming more of a job than a passion. They're alright, but either I've grown out of it, or yeah... it's just not as funny as it once was.
  • I wish The Critic would do a review with Angry Joe.
  • But the Howard the Duck review was pretty damn funny.

Duck Tits, whoo-hoo-oo!
  • I agree that AVGN is funny but i think they are the same level of funny. Also yeah that was pretty funny :D.
  • Love the guy's review. I actually think his later episodes are better than the older ones though. Not as memorable, maybe, but a better production quality.
  • I agree that many of his newer reviews is better than his old but i wish he would stop doing so many crossovers. I wish he would do more Angry Joe,Linkara or Nostalgia Chick crossovers..or another CR crossover.
Add Comment