User Avatar Image

Kenny: Bro or Fo?

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
He's a bro to me. When Larry had the heart attack I was thinking destroy the brain before he said it.

Hes a bro!:D
53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Bro fo life- say what you want about Kenny, but he gets sh*t done
  • Matrox Yang;647908 said:
    Bro fo life- say what you want about Kenny, but he gets sh*t done
    yeah like running away with his kids in his arm, and trying to boss around women.
  • Neither. The guy flips like a fish, you can't trust him, but he is useful and generally friendly enough.
  • He's repeatedly proven to be unreliable and completely uncaring when it comes to anyone but his family. I'll back him when he's right or useful but he'll be gladly sacrificed given the chance.
  • Milosuperspesh;647600 said:
    you wait till ep3 kenny will change again

    scenario 1 kenny hates lee: ooh you saved me from x walker/zombie doug/carly thanks i love you!!!

    scenario 2 kenny is your best bud: common lee we gotta do this it's the only way to save my family..(lee chooses no) fuck you lee i thought you had my back..

    ;)
    Agree...(looks at the episode 3 trailer) "Lee I need you to back me up on this"...

    Honestly picked Fo.Been with Kenny all the way until the Meat Locked,just think he made a too swift judgment. :)

    Btw,this is also my first post. :)
  • The_Cheshire_Cat;647912 said:
    yeah like running away with his kids in his arm.
    What was he supposed to do in this situation? His son was almost pulled away by Walkers and there was no way of knowing how many more there were around. Getting my kids to safety would be number one priority for me also.
  • jaybreezy;648553 said:
    What was he supposed to do in this situation? His son was almost pulled away by Walkers and there was no way of knowing how many more there were around. Getting my kids to safety would be number one priority for me also.
    All I'm saying is that he could have helped. I understand getting your kid out. All for that. But he had the chance to help, looked Lee did in the eye, and ran off.
  • Yeah, Kenny acts a bit cowardly whenever his family isn't in immediate danger.
    Araron;648551 said:
    Btw,this is also my first post. :)
    Welcome to the forums dude :cool:
  • raptor;648568 said:
    Yeah, Kenny acts a bit cowardly whenever his family isn't in immediate danger.


    Welcome to the forums dude :cool:
    Thank ya. ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    mz3
    why 66 percent of users choose this??( kenny is a fo)
    what do you think??????
This discussion has been closed.