User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.2K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style

Only double size and white chocolate on the inside.

See, Aero bars are not normally sold in the United States, so in order to find them you have to go out looking for them. I stumbled upon this at an italian food market that's a short walk from my house. They have regular and White Chocolate, and non-US Milky ways.

Aero bars are my favorite chocolate. I've gotten two during the past few weeks.
  • Remolay;648611 said:

Only double size and white chocolate on the inside.

See, Aero bars are not normally sold in the United States, so in order to find them you have to go out looking for them. I stumbled upon this at an italian food market that's a short walk from my house. They have regular and White Chocolate, and non-US Milky ways.

Aero bars are my favorite chocolate. I've gotten two during the past few weeks.
    Nice!

But I prefer Mint flavour myself! :D

Or a KitKat Chunky.

No! Lion Bar!

Those are THE BEST damn bar of chocolate ever! :D
  • RetroVortex;648612 said:
    Nice!

But I prefer Mint flavour myself! :D
    Oh me too, to be honest. Mint flavour is my favorite flavour anything, They just didn't have mint.

No! Lion Bar!

Those are THE BEST damn bar of chocolate ever! :D
    Ah, they might have had those. I'll have to check next time I go out.
  • Why does Europe get all the awesome candy?
  • StrongBrush1;648617 said:
    Why does Europe get all the awesome candy?
    Theres a price to pay.

• coolsome;648621 said:
    Theres a price to pay.

Understood. No Euro candy for me.
  • coolsome;648621 said:
    Theres a price to pay.

Looks legit to me. :p
  • StrongBrush1;648617 said:
    Why does Europe get all the awesome candy?
    psst
  • pfft, come on. Everyone knows the Hershey isn't chocolate (Actually do want to try that for when I can't find a place with Aero bars to see if it's an okay alternative)
  • We get a lot of both. Lion looks a lot like a Mr.Big, just smaller and less awesome.
Add Comment