posted by Milosuperspesh on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Maybe it's another cup of water scenario

wondering what people did

shoot ?

leave it ?

left it to mark ?
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kenny and Mark had hunting rifles.
    Bandit was holding Lee's future shotgun. Oh yeah.
    Andy's gun, if you lost in a brawl.
  • Warfolomei;648911 said:
    Kenny and Mark had hunting rifles.
    Bandit was holding Lee's future shotgun. Oh yeah.
    Andy's gun, if you lost in a brawl.
    Lee gets a shotgun? Now you're talking! I'm a fan of stealth but when stealth fails I like my plan B to include firepower and lots of it.
  • Sorry, it was just a wishful speculating. He shoots that bandit with a shotgun and would need some serious firepower for the trip. I don't think he would be able to hunt with it much, maybe a crossbow would be better ?
  • i thought lee used a rifle on the bandit in the ep3 preview...
  • Yes, he shot that bandit (who had a shotgun) with a rifle.
    Then he can get a chainsaw in the Save Lots, because he shops smart and saves lots... OMG Lee is an African-American version of Ash O.O
  • I told Mark not to shoot. It would attract zombies, and besides: a bird for one bullet?
  • The Two Ronnies 'rook' sketch

rook big black bird like a crow/raven..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvm6mN-LSbE

:)
  • O.O Larry after the army. All that survival training finally paid off.
    Wait, what were they trying to shoot in the forest anyway? Lilly didn't even ask if they captured anything.
  • This whole business of going out to the woods to hunt for food seems strange to me. Maybe because I'm a city person, but my idea of hunting for food during a ZA is to have Lee, Carley and Mark load up in Kenny's truck and go to the nearest interstate highway. Find a Safeway (or in this case a SAVE-LOTS) truck and move in with fangs out. Drop any walkers nearby, open the roll up door(use Lee's axe to cut the lock if it even has one). Throw the rotten food to the left and right of our truck and anything canned just push it into the truck. Have Carley keep killing walkers to prevent them from massing up while Lee and Mark loot with all haste then get the heck out of there and RTB (return to base).
This discussion has been closed.