User Avatar Image

I bought the Walking Dead and almost everything pack but have question

posted by Mrbill317 on - last edited - Viewed by 382 users
It was bought awhile ago and I could have sworn it was supposed to come
with all the episodes.
It doesnt seem to have me unlocked for Episode 2 in the games section of my account.

Does anyone recall?
5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    It does come with all the Walking Dead episodes, but at this point in time only the first two epiodes have been released. You'll be able to download the following episodes from within the game as they become available.
  • I bought the walking dead n everything pack n it never said what platform it was n I bought it n i was kinda mad to find out it was just for PC or Mac. I was under the impression that it was for Xbox too. I have tried to email n call telltalegames n still have not gotten a response to get my $ back or something what can I do?
  • shaggs421;650099 said:
    I bought the walking dead n everything pack n it never said what platform it was n I bought it n i was kinda mad to find out it was just for PC or Mac. I was under the impression that it was for Xbox too. I have tried to email n call telltalegames n still have not gotten a response to get my $ back or something what can I do?
    PM me your ticket number, please.
  • How do I go about buying my physical copies once I'm ready for shelf copies?

\/\/\/Thanks, honestly those are the ones I most want physical copies for (I already own Jurassic Park on 360)\/\/\/
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    If you bought the Almost Everything pack, you can get physical copies for some of the games for free (plus shipping).
    Just add them to your shopping cart.

They are:

Sam & Max Save the World
    Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
    Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse
    Back To The Future The Game
    Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People

Having already claimed my free copies, I can't get the last two to show up for free in my cart at this time, but it should work for you.

The other games from the Almost Everything pack either don't have a physical version, or only have a Deluxe edition for which you'd have to pay full price even if you own the downloadable version (Jurassic Park).
This discussion has been closed.