User Avatar Image

trapps in jungle

posted by mz3 on - last edited - Viewed by 659 users
what do you think about traps in forest?
that was a trap in forest and that teacher fell in ? I think that trap was for saint john's brothers .

what do you thinks about bandits?
I think there isn't any bandit in game ..I think that was a Transaction between
saint john brothers and bandits(jake-jolene-bart-linda-) and they want foods
and saint john brothers didn't give them any food

sorry for my bad English
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think that the bear trap came from the St. John family. They must have taken a round to look at it before they asked you for gas.
  • I think it was the St John's trap since they did have one in the barn that one of them got trapped in. Maybe it was to catch the bandits but we need to find out however Or the St John's and the bandits are the same people or members of the same group who knows.
  • I'm pretty sure the trap was set by the St. John brothers. But were they targetting Lee's group, Ben's group or just any group of fresh meat? They may have known about Ben's group camping in the woods, set the trap(s) and set the whole episode in motion once Lee responded to all the screaming.
  • I think it was them because of the beartraps hanging in the barn and the one Danny put down. It would work for what they need it for. Keep someone alive but immobile with no way of getting out of it.
  • Jungle?

More like a forest.

Never thought about if the St. John's set it up figured it was the bandits. But now that you bring it up, seems like a nice way to catch "food"
  • bens/davids/travis camp was raided by the 'savelots gang' and they where on the run.

the trap is clearly the st johns property cos of the missing parts..

as for it's location it was mean't for anyone but no one in particular..
  • Being a member of the southern part of the united states. I think i'm pretty qualified to say. That is definitely not a jungle
  • User Avatar Image
    mz3
    CapnJay;650243 said:
    Being a member of the southern part of the united states. I think i'm pretty qualified to say. That is definitely not a jungle
    ok this is your forest--
  • Milosuperspesh;650218 said:
    bens/davids/travis camp was raided by the 'savelots gang' and they where on the run.

the trap is clearly the st johns property cos of the missing parts..

as for it's location it was mean't for anyone but no one in particular..
    Agreed 100%
  • He's not to good with the english he said so fogive him.
This discussion has been closed.